Coldwell Banker Real Estate Brand Promise (2013)See what Coldwell Banker Real Estate has to offer and why you should consider us for buying or selling your next home
Contact Randy Newman
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 2 Greenway Plaza, Suite 150, Houston, TX 77046 Office Phone: (713) 623-8899 Mobile Phone: (713) 614-4001 Business: (713) 623-8899 Fax: (713) 623-0322 Email: email@example.com
About Randy Newman
- IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU! Buying or selling a home is always exciting and exhausting. Whether it is first time home buying, new construction, executive homes or dream retirement properties, that's why finding the right Real Estate agent, is essential. As an active listener - I put your real estate needs first - offering services from Relocation assistance to listings; actively committed to help you reach your buying and/or selling needs.
- Developing a lasting relationship with my clients is of paramount importance. Support and assistance with your real estate needs is available at all times, M-Sa 8AM - 7PM. Providing services within Harris, Galveston and Brazoria Counties communities by representing and marketing luxury estates, properties of distinction, assisting first time home buyers, upgrading your current home or empty nesters.
- TECHNOLOGY - With our Internet marketing programs, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price. For online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos, videos & descriptions for home shoppers w/FREE AUTO NOTIFICATIONS
- Prior to my adventures in real estate, I was a senior military officer (retired). Being in the service arena of the Army early in life taught me many valuable lessons about true customer service. I think this is why becoming a Realtor was such an easy transition. Being a genuine professional and Defender of America allowed me to maintain the highest standards my customers deserve. Married 30+ years to Melody; two daughters/four grand-daughters; Masters Degree – Organizational Leadership; Bachelor’s Degree – Individual Studies; Member of National, Texas and Houston Associations of Realtors. Please call me to schedule an appointment at 713-614-4001.
- Rookie of the Year 2010
- Million Dollar A Month Club
- Master Of Arts - Organizational Leadership - (MAOL) Chapman University
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts (Individual Studies) Columbia College
- US Army Command and General Staff College
- Active Listener
- Customer Focused
- Area Expert
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets