Thank you for visiting ColdwellBanker.com. For more info please call us at 214-418-0180 or visit us at www.NorthTexasTopRealtors.com
Contact Melissa Hailey
Office: Coldwell Banker Jane Henry, Realtors Address: 2710 W. FM 544, Wylie, TX 75098 Office Phone: (972) 442-7575 Mobile Phone: (214) 418-0180 Voice Mail: (214) 418-0180 Fax: (972) 442-6152 Email: melissa.hailey@ColdwellBanker.COM
About Melissa Hailey
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer; Top selling team with Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
- North Texas Top Team, Realtors Changing Lives, One Home at a Time
- Serving Collin and North Dallas Counties including: Allen, Fairview, Farmersville, Garland, Lucas, McKinney, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Richardson, Sachse, and Wylie.
- New Construction, Pre-Owned Homes, Short-Sales/Pre-Foreclosures, Foreclosures, Acreage
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Texas Assocation of Realtors (TAR), and Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR), Council of Residential Specialists (CRS).
- Current/Past CCAR Involvement Includes: Board of Directors, Chairman of Wylie Business Development Meetings, Budget & Finance Committee, Nominating Committee, Graduate Texas Realtor Leadership Program (TRLP Class 6)
- Current/Past Community Involvement Includes: President & Board of Directors PSHS Wildcat Battalion JROTC, Canyon Creek Baptist Church, Vines High School PTSA, Plano Senior High PTSA, Vice-President PSHS Soccer Booster Club, Vice-President Kimberlea Home Owner Association.
- Consistently a top producer at Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
- Consistently a top producer in Wylie, TX (all real estate offices)
- Founding member of the North Texas Top Team Realtors
- International Sterling Society Team with Coldwell Banker
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors, and the Collin County Association or Realtors.
- Past-Chairperson for the Wylie Business Development Meetings through the Collin County Association of Realtors.
- Board of Directors for the Collin County Association of Realtors, serving on various committees.
- Graduate of TRLP Texas Realtors Leadership Program - Class 6
- Council of Residential Specialists, Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, and Texas Affordable Housing Specialist.
- New Construction
- First Time Home Buyers
- Resale Homes - buyer and seller representation
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, Pre-Foreclosures
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR Certification)
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS Certification)
New Construction Homes
- Works with all area home builders - including custom home builders.
- Paul Taylor Homes, D.R. Horton Homes, Grand Homes, Altura Homes, Grenadier Homes, K. Hovnanian Homes, Horizon Homes, Highland Homes, Ashton Woods Homes, American Legend Homes, First American Homes, and more!
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative