Linda GuerreroAgent Profile http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=310900
Contact Linda Guerrero
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 14033 Southwest Fwy. #702, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Office Phone: (281) 242-6200 Business: (281) 242-6200 x2553 Fax: (271) 242-5829 Email: email@example.com
About Linda Guerrero
- I am a resident of Sugar Land, Texas for the past 11 years. Sugar Land represents good family living in a mix of suburban city and country living. I’m a Member of Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. Through Coldwell Banker United, I have had good experience in helping clients buy and/or sell properties. I feel confident that whether you are buying or selling, I can help make your experience with me a pleasant one.
- FREE AUTO-NOTIFICATION! E-mail me if you would like to be auto-notified of homes matching your criteria! Let me set up a personalized Web site just for you to search all updated listings at your leisure. FREE! What Is Your Home Worth? Click on the CMA Request below if you would like a customized marketing plan for your home.
- Volunteer Activities: Sartartia Middle School - 8th Grade Career Day and Travis High School VIPS and THS Soccer Activities during 2006 - 2010.
- As your realtor, I care about you and your family's best interest. I can help!
- Hablo Espanol! It's a privilege to use my Spanish to assist you. "Si puedo ayudarles en la venta de su casa o proxima compra de casa para su familia!"
- Are you thinking of Leasing your home? I can list your home on HAR.COM; Review and check Applications to asist you in finding good tenants.
- Are you looking for an investment property? After you buy it and get it ready, let me help you lease it out.
- Do you want to buy your own lot of land to build your own home? I can help!
- Earlier Work Experience: From March 2002 through August 2004, I had the privilege of working in the Community Relations Department of ConocoPhillips. We worked on the recruitment of volunteers and coordinating of company sponsored events such as: ConocoPhillips Rodeo Run 10K/5K; United Way Campaign; Keep 5 Alive; Special Olympics; assisted COP Employee Networks when needed – a true life time experience for me.
- ISS, QSC
- Sales Associate
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes