Hi - I am Virginia. If you are considering a move to McAllen, or live here, I will work with you, to help you find just what you are looking for!
Contact Virginia Gilbert
Office: Coldwell Banker Borderplex Address: 2015 East Griffin Parkway, Mission, TX 78572 Office Phone: (956) 682-3131 Mobile Phone: (956) 249-0121 Business: (956) 682-3131 Fax: (956) 682-1096
About Virginia Gilbert
- professional to serve you, I know the problems and the pitfalls of buying and selling. I am here to save you time and money.
- Virginia began her career in the Woodlands, Texas in 1982 and has 20+ years experience in real estate and the legal system. Gene, is Virginia's husband and a great assistant.
- Purchasing - in town or many miles away, depend on us to coordinate each step, move things along, keep in touch, negotiate and have a smooth closing.
- Combining superior customer service, tremendous marketing knowledge and the highest level of technology has been the foundation of Virginia's business.
- From first time home buyers, retiree's, to empty nester's, Virginia has the programs to help you buy or sell a home. Buying a home is a huge decision and helping my clients through the process remains my main goal.
- Member of National,State and Local Realtors associations.
- We aren't afraid of the internet ! If you are considering a move, we will work with you by telephone, fax, and e-mail to help you find what you're looking for. Will spend as much time as you need and offer as much advice as you want to help you make an informed decision.
- We keep track of all the details for you to insure a smooth closing, whether you're here in person or thousands of miles away.
- My main area of interest and concern in a real estate company was a sophisticated internet presence, organized and a training program, name recognition. Coldwell-Banker met these qualifications.
- I don't sell houses...I find matches between a Buyer and a Seller.
- Member of Greater McAllen Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Superior Customer Service
- Tremendous Market knowledge
- Highest level of Technology
- Relocation experience
- Professional - Professional - Professional
- First Time Home Buyer
- Knowledge whether it be a Conventional, FHA, or VA loan
- Knowledge of the current market
- Empty Nester's
- Just need that smaller home
- Luxury properties, military properties
- Farm, Ranch, Lots and Land
- Recreational second homes
New Construction Homes
- New homes
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets