Bonnie Mackenziehttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=614548 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=614548
Contact Bonnie Mackenzie
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 7410 Preston Rd Ste 115, Frisco, TX 75034 Office Phone: (972) 712-8500 Mobile Phone: (972) 489-1203 Business: (972) 712-8500 Fax: (972) 712-1578 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bonnie Mackenzie
- · As a full Time Real Estate Professional, my goal is to combine practial experience, technical skill and Quality Customer Care to my Sellers and Buyers
- ·As a CBDFW associate, I am dedicated to creating exceptional real estate experiences for my customers and communities through the passionate delivery of Truly Remarkable Service.
- · Professionalism, Integrity and Knowledge is my credo.
- . As a resident of North Texas (23 years) and the city of Frisco for the past 13 years, I know our communities with in-depth market knowledge which benefits my clients in this area and helps them to find their "perfect dream Home"
- . My top priority is to provide a client focused, results-oriented attention to each transaction passionately.
- . Whether new to the area or current resident, you will receive unparalleled customer service and a wealth of knowledge in all facets of the process
- . Selling is my passion and working with buyers coming into the North Texas market is particularly exciting with our variety of communities and acitivities
- . Working with my Sellers, we develop a plan to showcase their home utilizing the Coldwell Banker technology and access to over 550 web sites
- . Providing Top customer Service and follow up is key in the transaction process...we are a team with Your goals first and foremost!
- .Let's Work together.....I'll earn your Business and Your Trust !!
- ABR, SFR, CNS Ceritifed Negotiation Specialist, Commercial Real Estate Certified, CHMS Certified Home Marketing Specialist, CNMS Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Collin County Association Of Realtors
- . Licensed Realtor in the State of Texas
- . Over 24 years in Corporate Business
- . Over 24 years in Marketing, Sales and Negotiation
- . Training and expertise in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- . Training and expertise in the Custom and Luxury home market
- . Bachelor of Arts Degree
- . Custom, Luxury and Executive Homes, Existing homes
- . Buyer representation
- . Seller Representation
- . Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- . Frist Time Home Buyers
- . Golf Course Communities, Luxury home communities
- · Over 24 years of sales, marketing and negotiation technical skills
- . Builder, land and Commercial Services
- . Custom, Luxury and Executive Homes
- . Home staging, interior design, landscape
- . New Construction and design planning
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers