CAROLYN HOOKERReal Estate Professional Mckinney TX http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=650083
Contact CAROLYN HOOKER
Office: Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors Address: 7290 Virginia Parkway - Suite 2400, Mckinney, TX 75071 Office Phone: (972) 562-5400 Fax: (972) 562-2835 Email: carolyn.hooker2@ColdwellBanker.com
About CAROLYN HOOKER
- I am a native Texan, so I am familiar with Texas communties.
- Also, with all the Texas Rules and Regulations to assure you a smooth transaction. I provide superior service to buyers and sellers by being HONESTwith a high degree of integrity.
- I'm a full time, Award Winning, and Multi-Million Dollar Producing Real Estate Professional
- Bring a wealth of knowledge, professionalism and sales ability to every customer I have the opportunity to serve.
- Preview prospective homes prior to your arrival, so you do not waste your time looking at homes that do not meet your needs.
- Once under contract, I will follow through the process with detailed control to ensure a flawless closing. I will stay in constant contact with you, to keep you informed and assist in any decision you need to make, i.e, inspection, interest rates, insurance.....
- Abide by the Code of Ethics by treating my clients honestly and fairly.
- Represent buyers and sellers in real estate communties of McKinney, Allen, Plano, Celina, Prosper, Paris, Lancaster, Ceadar Hill, DeSoto, Garland, Red Oaks, and the surrounding areas.
- Looking for a great deal? Ask me about short sales, foreclosures, and RELO's!
- Premier Plus Agent for Coldwell Banker Apex, REALTORS® 2012
- Premier Elite Agent for Coldwell Banker Apex, REALTORS® 2012
- Chairman's Circle 2012
- Senior Sales Associate 2012
- Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS
- Member of Collin County Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Texas Association REALTORS
- Member of the NAR (National Association of REALTOR)
- 1st Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Custom Build Jobs
- Seller's Agent
- USDA - Rural area, no down payment
- Resale Homes
- Military Families (VA) & (Texas Vet)
- Buyer's Agent
- Investment Properties
- Full Time REALTOR
- New Construction-I will assist you through the entire new build process including getting your home inspected before closing.
- New Builds-You DO need representation when working with a builder. Who is going to pay the Title Policy? What are other homes in the Subdivision selling for? I can help with these questions.
- Foreclosures-Do I have an Option Period? Can I back out of the contract, if I don't like what the inspector has to say? Will the bank pay for any of the repairs? Wow...lots to think about......
- Short Sales-What's a Short Sale? Can anyone put in an offer? How long do they take? Am I getting a good deal? I can help with these questions.
- RELO's-Many people are being relocate, which can mean some amazing deals for buyers! Ask me what RELO's are available!
- Are you a first time buyer and you don't know where to start? Have you been prequalified for a mortgage? What's next?
- Areas of expertise include: McKinney, Allen, Plano, Celina, Prosper, Paris, Lanccaster, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Garland, Red Oaks, Royse City, and the surrounding areas
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties