Results You Can Count On! Enthusiastic & Experienced in finding & selling homes at the best price! Committed to providing the highest quality service
Contact Karen Chester
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 13376 Research Blvd, Ste 125, Austin, TX 78750 Office Phone: (512) 258-6677 Mobile Phone: (512) 663-9974 Fax: (512) 331-9532 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Karen Chester
- Living in the Austin is so exciting! I graduated from Texas State with a Bachelor of Science degree. That was when I learned about all the great experiences one can have living in the Austin area. The wonderful outdoor activities are great source of adventure and the short trips to nearby communities bring wineries, fiestas, biking, hiking, shopping, music, and dining within minutes. I was a teacher for many years. This experience allowed me to learn so much about communities, schools, and home values. I loved teaching but decided to followed my dream and become a Realtor. As a Realtor in the Austin area I am experienced in finding or selling your home!
- Whether buying or selling you can count on me to LISTEN, EVALUATE, and MARKET. My goal is to have a relationship with each buyer or seller that will enhance their experience of moving to a new home. I provide service above and beyond the usual Realtor.
- Selling your home can be difficult. I have a marketing plan that enhances the exposure to not only buyers, but the other agents. This will increase the amount of showings and reduce the time on the market making selling your home a smoother process
- Buying a home can be enhanced by my personal review of what you really want. You can rely on me to make sure that you get the latest and best information and great negotiating tools.
- I have the experience to locate that special house with the potential to be a great home! You can be assured that you will have the best agent to work with you to find that special home that meets your needs at a price you can afford or sell your home in the least time with the greatest value!
- As the daughter of a builder, I have experience in noticing potential problems or seeing how a small renovation can add a lot of value to a home. As an experienced teacher, I have a real insight for the neighborhood schools and what they can offer your child or how they could affect your investment in a future resale. As an experienced buyer and seller, I have experienced numerous contracts, remodels, and sales of my own property. I have developed an "eye" for the little things that can be done to enhance the property and increase its value.
- I have the time, energy, and experience that can make your next sale or purchase one you can count on! Contact me for the Results You Can Count On!
- Ready to Work For You!
- What is SRES? I am proud to be designated as a Senior Real Estate Specialist. I have completed an extensive course in understanding the needs, considerations, and goals of real estate buyers and sellers aged 55 and older. Retiring in the Hill Country? Great! Give me a call for vast information that will help!