Contact Siobhan McCullough
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 13376 Research Blvd, Ste 125, Austin, TX 78750 Office Phone: (512) 258-6677 Business: (512) 258-6677 Fax: (512) 331-9532 Email: email@example.com
About Siobhan McCullough
- In today's fast-paced and challenging real estate market, choosing the right agent is crucial. You are looking for someone who will go above and beyond.
- I am a professional who does just that... dedicated to providing a smooth experience with the least amount of hassle for you.
- Irish by birth, I was part of the fast-paced professional life in London before moving to Austin and starting a family.
- With three children in RRISD (a Senior & Freshman at Westwood and a 6th grader at Grisham) there are not many questions I can't answer from a parent's point of view: schools, sports, places of worship, even traffic worries.
- Buyers will have my energy and dedication, along with the patience and communication tools needed to help find the home you're looking for in the neighborhood that is right for you.
- Sellers will benefit from my analysis of the market, the most advanced tools for advertising your home, and an expertise in staging and proven tips that combine to sell your house for the right price.
- Buying and selling a home can be a stressful situation but with my Irish sense of humor and positive attitude, I promise to keep the experience as fun and stress-free as possible.
- Count on me to be genuine professional, always candid--always honest. Personal integrity is of the utmost importance.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative ABR®
- Eagle Award 2008
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2008
- Top Agent - Contracts Written August 2008
- Million Dollar Club August 2008
- Top Agent - Listings Closed July 2008
- Top Agent - Listing Volume Written June 2008
- Top Agent - Listing Units Written June 2008
- Top Agent - Listings Taken April 2008
- Top Selling Agent - Units Sold December 2007
- Rookie of the Year 2007
- First Time Buyers,Investment,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Home,Relocation,Residential
- In July of 2007, my wife and I began looking into buying a new home in GA. It was just about the time the market took a down turn. We interviewed four different agents, some with little experience and some with several years of experience. We had hired two different agents, each had our house for 90 days and not one offer came our way. We then tried the third agent, Siobhan. In our interview with Siobhan, it was very apparent she had significant experience and knowledge of the market and was quite knowledgeable of the Stone Canyon neighborhood of Round Rock, Tx in which we lived. Siobhan was very helpful in guiding us in setting an acceptable price and setting up open houses. She was prompt in installing signs, running advertisements and following up on every detail. Our house sold quickly, for a great price and with few problems thanks to Siobhan’s efforts. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an extremely effective and reliable realtor. Pat & Carol Losack
- November 21, 2008 I just wanted to take a moment to write you this letter of sincere appreciation. I cannot thank you enough for everything you did to help sell our previous home…along with helping us find our new home! There were many times between the selling of our old home and the purchase of our new home that my stress level was through the roof…but you always found a way to make all the pieces fall into their right place. There were times that looking back I probably didn’t make any sense of what I was talking about…but you always listened and offered great advice. Your constant acts of kindness along with your second to none professionalism is what I will always value. I will never hesitate in sending friends and family your way whenever any of them are looking for a realtor. Thank you for being a big part in starting this new chapter of lives! George and Mary Alba
- November 21, 2008 I want to bring to your attention the outstanding work of your agent, Siobhan McCullough. Not only did she sell our home for us, but we also used her again to buy our current home. Having never dealt with a realtor, I wasn’t sure of the process or procedures involved. Siobhan immediately set my mind at ease. She was extremely knowledgeable and advised us of things we could do to make our home more appealing. She made, what could have been a very stressful process, run smoothly. Siobhan was always available and ready to face any challenge head on. I will definitely recommend her to anyone that is buying or selling a home. Thank you for your time Rob & Emily Grecco
- November 26, 2008 It is an understatement when we say that we could not have been happier with the service that Ms. McCullough provided. She brings so much energy and enthusiasm to the job.At our first meeting, we found her to be very friendly and highly professional.We felt at ease with her right from the start.Each week our house was being shown on a regular basis.There was feedback from Siobhan about what we needed to do to sell our house. We made some necessary improvements based upon what the concerns of the prospective buyers but no more than what was necessary.Together we made a strategy to sell our house and Siobhan committed the time that was necessary. She consistently followed-up on agents and prospective buyers.She even called us when she was on vacation to make sure she didn't miss something important.Needless to say our house went on the market in June and we closed by the end of August. We could not recommend her services more highly. Brian & Jeanette McIntyre
- October 20, 2008 We have worked with Siobhan for the past several months and contacted her in June of this year to discuss putting our house on the market. On her initial visit, Siobhan made several recommendations for improving the marketability of our home.After less than two weeks on the market, we were fortunate to have not just one but two offers for our home. She was able to help us successfully negotiate the trying and difficult weeks up to the closing date for our home. In searching for our new home, she was able to direct us to homes that we might not have looked at after viewing the pictures over the web.She was able to recommend an offer that made us competitive against two other offers.Throughout the entire paperwork-laden process, she helped us keep track of the many details that might stall the closing of our new home.We couldn't be more pleased with our time spend working with Siobhan and would gladly recommend her to any of my family or friends. Rena Chang
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes