Debbie Thrushhttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=249822 Advice from your Austin Area Realtor
Contact Debbie Thrush
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 907 Ranch 620 South - Suite 202, Austin, TX 78734 Office Phone: (512) 263-5655 Mobile Phone: (512) 658-9653 Business: (512) 263-5655 x429 Fax: (512) 263-5458 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Debbie Thrush
- TOP SALES AGENT LAKEWAY OFFICE 2008
- It is about helping you achieve your goals - buying or selling, it is all important.
- Full time agent - buyers and sellers - I work 24/7 when you need me.
- Remember, it is all about you!
- Lake Travis offers a lifestyle that is so enjoyable - from boating, skiing, fishing, golfing, eating and entertaining, we've got it all.
- I have many years of experience and have negotiated many, many contracts and have the ability to represent both buyers and sellers and get the best buy and top dollar for properties!
- Come to the lake and have a fun weekend/summer home or a full time resort lifestyle
- 2006-present * Sterling International Circle
- 2007 - Eagle Award for Coldwell Banker United, Realtors/Lakeway
- Previews International Property Specialist - this is our Luxury Home Division
- 2007 to present - USAA team member
- Cartus Certified Listing Agent - advanced training in the marketing of home for corporate relocation clients
- Cartus Certified Buyer's Agent - advanced training representing buyers in their corporate moves
- NAR - National Association of Realtors TAR - Texas Association of Realtors
- GRI, USAA Certified Agent,Previews Luxury Agent,
- Sales Associate
- First time homebuyers, Custom Home,Dream Home,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential,Second Home, Condo
- Golf course properties - why, because I love the game and I live on the golf course! Knowledge of courses is very helpful to you as the buyer or seller.
- Waterfront - Living at Lake Travis is a pleasure and owning waterfront is even better. I've sold several waterfront properties - homes and condos!
- New construction - working with a buyer and a builder can be challenging, but I have the knowledge to make both sides come together.
- Concierge Services