Contact Kip Wright
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 4500 Hartwood Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Office Phone: (817) 924-4144 Mobile Phone: (817) 291-2756 Business: (817) 924-4144 Fax: (817) 924-4122 Email: Kip.Wright@cbdfw.com
About Kip Wright
- Why do I do what I do? Why am I a Realtor? I am a Realtor because I am driven by my belief that one of the greatest things in life is home ownership.
- Everyone should have a place to call their own. Home ownership has been described by many as the “American Dream.” Also, as an architectural historian, I love houses: historic homes, modern homes, old homes and new homes.
- My goal is to help you purchase a home that you will love. As a premier real estate agent in Fort Worth, I will provide you with all the information and resources you need to buy or sell real estate. I work with buyers and sellers in Fort Worth, Burleson, Weatherford, Arlington, Aledo and the surrounding areas.
- Coldwell Banker, the industry leader, has provided me with extensive training, and I receive continuous professional development in the latest real estate marketing strategies. I am confident that I can offer you knowledge and tools most other agents cannot.
- Contact me so I can keep you updated on the latest real estate activities in our community and answer any questions you may have.
- Thank you! I look forward to assisting you in all of your real estate needs!
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors
- Masters Degree in Historic Preservation
- Member, Board of Directors, Historic Fort Worth, Inc.
- Licensed Realtor, State of Texas, #0631307
- Masters Degree in Historic Preservation, University of Georgia, 1985; Architectural History specialization
- Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy Reserve
- Historic Homes