Contact Mrs. JoAn Earl
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 4500 Hartwood Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Office Phone: (817) 924-4144 Mobile Phone: (817) 360-2605 Business: (817) 547-9927 Fax: (817) 737-8315 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. JoAn Earl
- A 30 year veteran of real estate in Los Angeles, San Antonio, Houston and Fort Worth, the key to JoAn's success has been her determination to please and become a trusted friend to each and every one of her clients. As a result of 12 corporate relocations with her husband and five sons, she knows the joys as well as the frustrations of such moves, as well as her clients needs and expectations. Multiple transactions with many of her clients affords repeat business, Her wide network of other Realtors results in frequent referrals from other areas as well as the ability to provide qualified Realtors for clients moving out of town.
- 5th Generation Texan
- Widow, Mother of 5, Grandmother of 8
- Avid Traveler
- Years of Volunteerism for the homeless
- Commissioner, Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission for the City of Fort Worth
- Former elected public official.
- 40+ years of experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Chairman's Circle
- President's Circle
- Texas Real Estate License
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- Accredited Negotiator
- Past Director of Greater Ft. Worth Association of Realtors (Two terms)
- Member of Greater Ft. Worth Association of Realtors
- Served on numerous committee including Governmental Affairs, Professional Standards, Multiple Listing Service(Chairman) and Strategic Planning.
- Graduate, Realtors' Leadership Program
- Historic Homes Specialist
- Condos - Townhomes, Patio/Garden Homes
- Single Family Homes
- First Time Homebuyers
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes