Contact Mr. James Keeton
Office: Coldwell Banker Treadway, Realtors Address: 3001 Richmond Road, Texarkana, TX 75503 Office Phone: (903) 832-2486 Business: (903) 832-2486 Fax: (903) 832-5078 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. James Keeton
- I am married to the former Mary Gaines of the Macedonia Community here in Texarkana, TX. I am the father of 10 children with one deceased. Texarkana has always been my home except for approximate 3 years I resided in Dallas,TX and two years of military duty in the US Army (Viet Nam Era). After 32 years as a Federal Employee at Defence Logistics Agency (DLA) as a supervisor, I retired to do what I love and that is Real Estate. After getting out of the Army in 1970, I worked as a Community Organizer later to become Director of that program. It was then I realized many residents wanted a piece of the American Dream (home ownership) but didn't know what to do to get it. Sadly I didn't either. Fast forward, my brother later became a licensed associate and got me interested. In 2002, I made the journey and here I am today, helping familes realizing their dream of getting a piece of the pie. My personal goal is to help as many families in to home ownership that has that desire.
- I'm currently a 15 year School Board Trustee for Liberty Eylau ISD in Texarkana, TX , President of my local community organization "Macedonia Eylau Community in Action (MECA), a member of the Local Community Board of International Paper, Chairman Board of Trustees/Finacial Secretary and Sunday School Supt. of St. Paul UMC in Texarkana, TX, Chairman of the newly organized Boys and Girls Club of the Greater Texarkana Area and President of the Booker T. Washington Class of 1965 Alumni (Texarkana, AR).
- As a supervisor for Defence Logistics Agency (DLA), I received Line Manager of the Year, World Wide. I've received numerous Community Service Awards from local organizations ( E.G. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Tri Schools Alumni Association, Booker T. Washington Alumni Association, The Coldwell Banker Service Award and Million Dollar Sales Award.
- I am a 1980 graduate of Texarkana College with an Associates Degree in Mid Level Management. I have Real Estate Diploma also from Texarkana, College.
- I specialize in listing all real estate properties and sales. I believe for every property, there is a buyer. I further believe if it's marketed right the first time (E.G. priced right, advertised properly, corrections made to property before putting it on the market) it will sell at a faster pace.
- Positive communication is the key to a great business relationship and this is my most prize attribute. I must understand your needs and desires to be effective in our relationship, and to do that is be a good listener, then find solutions for those concerns. Most deals are lost due to ineffective communication. If I don't have answers, I sure will find them, using every tool available.