About Jerene Miracle
- Jerene has been selling real estate in the Johnson County area for the last 42 years.
- Jerene has been a member of the Johnson County Association of Realtors for many years. She has been active in the board and served on several committees each year including Grievance, Professional Standards, Nomination, Special Events, Membership and Education.
- Jerene has served as President of the Association in 1991 and again in 1998. She received the “Realtor of the Year” award in 1991. She received the “Top Listing Award” in 1993, 1995 and 1996 and many production awards offered at each Banquet since 1991.
- Jerene has been an active member of the Cleburne Chamber of Commerce for many years and a member of the Chamber Ambassadors Club from 1990 until 2002. Here goal in real estate has been to uphold and promote the highest level of honesty and integrity for herself and her fellow Realtors.
- Jerene has been married for 50 years to Wilbur Miracle, a retired masonry contractor now a rancher. She and her husband have been farming and cattle ranching for many years in addition to her hours spent as a Realtor.
- She has a son, Johnny Miracle, daughter-in-law, Kay Miracle, and “wonderful” grandchildren, Amanda and husband Daniel Montgomery, and Cody Miracle and wife Brandi. She also has a beautiful great grand daughter, Ragan Montgomery. Jerene’s hobbies are reading, when time allows, and playing Bingo with friends.