Welcome to my page, Whether buying or selling a home I CAN HELP YOU. Please contact me for any of your real estate needs.
Contact Randy Webb
Office: Coldwell Banker Panian & Mash Realtors Address: 2500 S Willis St Suite 100, Abilene, TX 79605 Office Phone: (325) 690-4000 Business: (325) 690-4039 Fax: (325) 691-3039 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Randy Webb
- I'm an Air Force veteran still on active duty and enjoy helping others, whether buying, selling or searching for future investments in real estate. I understand your needs whether civilian or military, I'M HERE FOR YOU. As an active duty military member I understand the stresses of selling and buying a home during the relocation process, so it would be my pleasure to assist you in every step of the process. I've been on both sides as the buyer and seller so I understand what it's like when you have to sell or buy a home while getting settled into the city.
- It would be my pleasure to represent you during the buying and selling process. I pronised that I'll make it my business to make your life as easy as possible while selling or purchasing a home. I understand SERVICE and that is what I'll provide to you.
- My Commitment to you: SERVICE-LOYALTY-PROMPTNESS & HONESTY
- SERVICE - my commitment to you will be to provide you with every advantage possible in order to make the best decision possible during the purchasing/selling process. I want you to leave with my services knowing that you got the best you could get.
- LOYALTY - As an agent to you I will put all your needs as the buyer/seller above all others and ensure that you are informed with the best information possible to make the best decision while selling or purchasing property.
- PROMPTNESS - Along with the importance of Service & Loyalty, I find that providing fast & quick service is very important and will provide you the best opportunity to make quicker decisions when needed. My commitment to you is to respond to all your needs & requirements immediately and if I can't I'll give you a timeframe in which I can. I'll keep you informed throughout the whole process of purchasing or selling your home to the best of my ability.
- HONESTY - This word speaks for itself. It is my commitment to always tell you what I know to the best of my ability and provide you with all the facts in order to make the best decision possible tayloring to your needs.
- State of Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Master of Science, Human Resource Management, Troy University, (2010)
- Bachelors of Science, Professional Aeronautics, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (2004)
- Associates of Applied Science, Air and Space Technology, Community College of the Air Force (2002)
- Squadron Officer School, Leadership Course, Squadron Officer College (2010)
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers