I'll go the extra mile for you!
Contact NINA KESTNER McIVER
Office: Coldwell Banker Barnes Address: 114 Cool Springs Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067 Office Phone: (615) 465-3700 Mobile Phone: (615) 289-1340 Business: (615) 465-3700 Fax: (615) 465-3744 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About NINA KESTNER McIVER
- Honesty and Integrity is my goal with every transaction.
- I truly look out for YOUR best interest.
- I also manage single family homes. Therefore, when analyzing your property, I can provide you with an alternative to selling.
- Whether this will be your first home purchase or your last, I will guide you every step of the way.
- Don't short sale your house or go into foreclosure - renting your property could save your credit, save your house, and save your investment.
- Broker's Choice Award, July, 2008
- Top Producer for multiple months at previous real estate firm.
- Silver Commercial Awards of Excellence - 1998
- Silver Commercial Awards of Excellence - 1999
- IREM Chapter Committee of the Year - 1994 & 1996
- CPM Candidate of the Year - 1990
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CPM - Certified Property Manager
- Licensed Broker
- 20 year background in property management which included leasing, selling, managing commercial and residential property.
- Member of Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- In less than three years, my partner and I sold over 250 properties to out-of-state investors.
- I fully understand that real estate is not just a home, but an investment which in turn, allows me to help you better analyze your choices.
- Investment properties ranging from single family homes to multi-family duplexes/quads/small apartments
- Residential Sales: Whether Buying or Selling, I will put your best interests first and be by your side from beginning to end.
- Property Management: Many times putting your home on the rental market can help you avoid a short sale or a foreclosure. Or, it will simply allow you to move on. Contact me and I'll help you decide if you should sell your house or if renting it is a feasible option for you.
- As a specialist in real estate investments, I have the knowledge and expericen to help you meet your investment goals.
- Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, I have the education and background to help you make a wise decision.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers