About JoAnn Hanko
- Designated Realtor and Member of Tennessee Knoxville Association of Realtors
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Member of Real Estate Council (REBAC)
- Always Exceptional Service . This is by far my most important role as your Realtor. My approach to real estate is to look at things from my clients point of view and then apply my knowledge to it to discern thier needs. I strive to perform sound helpful decisions while keeping an open mind in reguard to new or different approaches that are ever emerging. My goal everyday is to help my clients naviagte throught the up & downs of the real estate buying & selling process while offering an attentive ear, a compassionate heart & a knowledgable mind while finding you the home of your dreams with patience and understanding.
- I will travel all of Knoxville and surrounding counties.
- I enjoy bicycling and hiking the many beautiul areas in and around Knoxville. I also love to cook, travel and I enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- Award of Excellence 2004
- Award of Excellence 2005
- Award of Excellence 2006
- Award of Excellence 2007
- Eleven Outstanding Years with Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace.
- I have lived in the Knoxville area for 30 years. I love my job, it's a wonderful feeling being able to help people find a home they love.
- Residential Service
- GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Always Exceptional Service!
- Farm & Ranch
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes