Thank you for visiting my Person Profile Page to learn more about me.
Contact Janet Henley
Office: Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors Address: 219 Corporate Place, Alcoa, TN 37701 Office Phone: (865) 982-1111 Mobile Phone: (865) 368-9985 Fax: (865) 982-5812 Email: email@example.com
About Janet Henley
- Began my “official” real estate career spring 2007. I say “official” because it had been my hobby for over 20 years. I come to real estate via a public education career which spanned 19 years. I taught 2,3,6,7,and 8 grades and was a school counselor for 10 years.
- Little did I know that my education degrees were the perfect preface to my real estate career. I went to school to teach math and science. The math background gives me a good understanding of numbers which helps tremendously in pricing homes and negotiating. Also, my counseling degree and experience are called on regularly.
- My persona is one of being thorough in seeking out information. Feeding my need for a tool to help me price homes prompted me to develop a method which visually shows me and my clients exactly where their home needs to be priced to sell. It is a time consuming process, but well worth the effort.
- I am married to Don Henley (mine does not sing) and have two children, a son-in-law, and a grandson. We enjoy biking, kayaking, and taking short hikes. I moved to beautiful East Tennessee August 1990 and have been very blessed here.
- STANDARDS OF PRACTICE WHICH SET ME APART
- For Sellers: ~Loan sellers a DVD to view which will help them stage their home for a timely sell. Also, give advice regarding staging. ~Personally developed, unique method of pricing ~Advertised monthly in Welcome Home magazine. ~Virtual Tour on each residential listing
- Buyers: ~Once needs and wants are determined, Buyers will be assigned a “saved search” to give them the most up-to-date information regarding current and new listings. ~Will refer professionals needed to work through the buying process. ~Check MLS daily to maintain knowledge of new and reduced listing.
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers