Contact Ms Susan Osborn
Office: Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors Address: 140 Major Reynolds Place, Knoxville, TN 37919 Office Phone: (865) 584-4000 Mobile Phone: (865) 599-1311 Fax: (865) 342-2752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Susan Osborn
- I know how it feels to move to a new area so will work with you to make the transition to your "perfect home" smooth.
- I returned to Knoxville in 2002, after living in several places. I attended Central High and still have those good friends here. I also attended Loma Linda University and Redlands University(Ca.)
- I have my real estate license in NC.,TX., CA.and Tn. I am a member of the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR), Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR), and National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- I earned my Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) and Historic Homes designations, to provide a higher level of professional service and integrity as we work toward your goals.
- I am involved at my Church. I serve as a greeter and have been a volunteer in several other departments since returning to Knoxville in 2002.
- I also volunteer with Meals on Wheels, and various other charities that I feel I can benefit. A donation is made to HATCH'S HOUSE OF HOPE for pediatric cancer families from each of my closings. My passion is helping "friends" in need - whatever that need is.
- I am available full time and would enjoy working with you as we find your "New Life Style" home. Please give me a call!
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Graduate Real Estate Institute - GRI
- Historical Homes Specialist
- At Home with Diversity Designation
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist - SRES
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers