Contact CAROLYN KEY
Office: Coldwell Banker Barnes Address: 940 Memory Lane - Suite 103, Gallatin, TN 37066 Office Phone: (615) 452-0040 Mobile Phone: (615) 351-6637 Business: (615) 452-0040 Fax: (615) 230-7157 Email: email@example.com
About CAROLYN KEY
- I know that purchasing or selling a home is one of the biggest financial decisions that you will ever make.
- I can help facilitate that process for you by providing you with professional care, honesty and integrity.
- I am experienced in all aspects of purchasing and selling homes.
- Let me be your personal advocate throughout your move to ensure that you and your family are provided the best services and resources to make your move one of the greatest experiences of your life.
- Lifetime Member of Association Of Realtors "Award of Excellence" Multi Million Dollar Sales Producer.
- 1997 Presidents Award, Sumner Association of Realtors
- Diamond Society and Crystal Awards 2001-2002, 2005-2006 Coldwell Banker
- Gold Award 2003-2004, Coldwell Banker
- Circle of Achievement 2007-2008, Coldwell Banker
- Award of Distincition 2009, Most Referred Estate Agents (Only the top three Real Estate Professionals in their area as certified by their piers are selected to become a Most Referred Real Estate Agent.
- Licensed affilate broker 1986, Licensed "Broker" 1989
- Member of National, State and Sumner Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- Lifetime member of the Sumner Association of REALTORS " Award of Excellence"
- Board of Directors of Sumner Association of Realtors ( 1992, 1993, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007)
- Secretary Treasurer Sumner Association of Realtors (2001)
- Treasurer Womens Council of Realtors (1999)
- Residential Home Sales
- First Time Home Buyers
- Lakefront property on Old Hickory Lake
- Condo/ New consruction/ Investment properties
- Land and Lots
- Sumner County (Area 9) which includes Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Whitehouse, Portland, Cottontown, Castalian Springs, Bethpage and Westmoreland
- Trousdale County (Area 94)
- Northeast Nashville
- Hermitage and Old Hickory
- Robertson County (Greenbrier, Ridgetop and Whitehouse)
- Wilson County (Lebanon and Mt Juliet)
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative