Thanks for visiting. I do wish to meet you in person when I help w/ your STRESS FREE transaction in real estate!! Also visit me at www.SeeConrad.com
Contact Mr. CONRAD HANAFEE
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Now Address: 327 N. Parkway, Jackson, TN 38305 Office Phone: (731) 668-1777 Mobile Phone: (731) 695-7855 Business: (731) 668-1777 Fax: (731) 668-3605 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. CONRAD HANAFEE
- I have over 28 yrs. experience in the land, timber & wood products business having owned & operated Jackson Saw Mill Co. Inc. in Jackson Tn. until the late 90's.
- Born & raised in Jackson & Madison County with a great network of local business related contacts.
- Educated in Jackson/Madison County schools & Lambuth University in business . Also the National Hardwood Inspection School in Memphis for work related courses.
- 3rd generation in the lumber manufacturing business in sales, managment, timber cruising & land/timber buying. Sales knowledge in retail and wholesale with approx. 20 years experience.
- The Hanafee name in the West Tn. business community has been a trusted name for over 80 years.
- Enjoy working w/ new & experienced home buyers. New construction is always exciting!!
- Over $1,000,000 sales producing agent in 2004 & 2,000,000 in 07. CB Real Estate Now had from 1/04 to 12/04 a 51.7% share of the total market by dollar volume for all listing classes in Madison Co. according to Jackson Assoc. of Realtors.
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Now was awarded the President's Award of Honor placing us in the TOP 9% of ALL Coldwell Banker companies in 2004!
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Now was ranked 14th in the top Tennessee residential real estate brokerages in the Nov. 2004 issue of RealTrends magazine for closed sales volume,2003, totaling $137,215,520
- Silver Award for top producers at Coldwell Banker Real Estate Now 2004!
- Top Producer Award at Coldwell Banker REN 2007.
- Member of Council of Residental Specialists (CRS) Member of Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (ABR)
- Member of Realtors Land Instiute (RLI); Member of Jackson Area Assoc. of Realtors, Building Committee member for Jackson Area Assoc. of Realtors
- Member of Memphis Lumbermans Club
- Member of Tennessee Assoc. of Realtors
- Member of Tenn. Forestry Association
- Graduate of NHLA Lumber Inspection School (National Hardwood Lumber Assoc.)
- Sales and Product Knowledge graduate of NHLA
- Earned ABR Designation by completing courses for ABR (Accredited Buyers Rep.) .
- Completed courses for CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) Wealth Building, CRS 204; Listing Strategies 201; Effective Buyer Strategies 202.
- Completed courses for RLI (Realtors Land Institute) Land 101 for ALC designation
- TAR Courses- Other Customs & Cultures, How to Better Understand Finance
- Farm/rural, hunting land & timberland. Commerical property /county or city. I live in the county & have the knowledge for your perfect property.
- New home construction. This is a most interesting part of the real estate market. I have a eye for detail.
- First time home buyers. I have patience like you wouldn't believe!!!
- Land & timberland. Hunting & recrectional properties. All commerical properties.
- New home buyers, researching for their best valued property.
- Listening to YOUR needs in real estate!
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative