Welcome to the Clarksville/Ft. Campbell area. Look no further for your agent,My knowledge of the market and community will benefit your transaction.
Contact JANET HEAD
Office: Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman Address: 2250-H Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040 Office Phone: (931) 647-3600 Mobile Phone: (931) 206-0875 Business: (931) 920-6869 x6869 Fax: (931) 645-1986 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About JANET HEAD
- In Real Estate since 2001
- Born and raised in England. Traveled extensively throughout the USA and Europe as a USAF spouse for over 25 years.
- Located to Clarksville in 2000, and started selling Real Estate in 2001.
- My background has always been people related so I enjoy helping people find their new home. I am experienced with Military Relocation, first time home buyers and buying and selling in all price ranges.
- USAA Movers Advantage Preferred Agent
- Knowledgeable about the Clarksville RE market and Clarksville as a community
- Customer review: Hi Janet- we've sold!!!!! Now I think I can finally enjoy our move!!! Lots of changes, lots of preparation, but now am feeling excitement. I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work. And, you have steered us in all the right directions. Not one of your suggestions or recommendations has led us astray. Both Stef and I can recognize that you have a special talent for not only seeing what people need or want, but you are also a genuinely good person. You are a big reason why Clarksville is an appealing move. You've introduced us to people who we can feel comfortable doing business with and who deliver on their promises. Also, you clearly care about your community and making sure people are happy in their move. That is worth so very much. I sincerely hope that our relationship goes beyond a business one and that we can keep in touch and contact when we move. We will be in touch soon. Planning on arriving in our newly painted and floored home on Wednesday.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award in 2004,2006,2007 and 2009 and 2011
- Clarksville Association of Realtors Silver Award of Excellence in 2003, 2004,2005, 2006 and 2007 Awards were discontinued in 2008
- Military relocation
- First time home buyer
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Military Markets