Call, text, or e-mail me to be on your way to your first or next home! I pride myself on being THE REALTOR® YOU CAN RELY ON!
Contact Gina Mills
Office: Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors Address: 3009 Tazewell Pike, Knoxville, TN 37918 Office Phone: (865) 687-1111 Mobile Phone: (865) 382-3161 Business: (865) 687-1111 Fax: (865) 688-5099 Email: gina.mills1@ColdwellBanker.com
About Gina Mills
- I PROMISE my clients integrity, professionalism, dedication, dependability, hard work, honesty, understanding, enthusiasm, and quickness in responding to all their real estate needs. If you call or email me, I PROMISE I WILL RESPOND QUICKLY!
- KNOXVILLE IS MY HOME and I can help make it yours if you are relocating to the area. Let me know if you need a package of information to include maps and other materials all about the Knoxville area- its people, business, climate and properties.
- SELLERS- need an estimate of your home's value? I can help you price your home competitively, position your home to attract buyers and get your home SOLD! I look forward to sharing my comprehensive, unsurpassed marketing plan for your home with you!
- BUYERS- whether you are buying your first home, your next home, a second home, or a place to retire, I can help you search for and FIND your perfect home! With interest rates at all time lows and an array of terrific homes to choose from, NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO BUY! I have extreme knowledge of the Knoxville market and can assist you in navigating your neighborhood and home choices. I look forward to helping you find a GREAT NEW HOME JUST FOR YOU!
- Let me know if you need assistance with home financing options. I can put you in touch with local, reputable home loan contacts that will take you thru the home financing process from start to CLOSE!
- Gold & Diamond Awards of Excellence - Knoxville Area Association of Realtors®
- International President's Circle - Coldwell Banker award for outstanding achievement
- Diamond Society, Coldwell Banker award of achievement
- Ranked as a Top Overall Agent, Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, North Knoxville Office
- Ranked as a Top Listing Agent, Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, North Knoxville Office
- Ranked as a Top Buyer's Agent, Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, North Knoxville Office
- Ranked in the Top 10 of all Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace agents in Knoxville and the surrounding area
- Ranked in the Top 5% of all realtors in the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors®
- GRI Designation, Graduate Realtor® Institute
- ABR Designation, Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS Designation, Member of Council of Residential Specialists
- SRS Designation, Seller Representative Specialist SRES Designation, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Member, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors®, Tennessee and National Association of Realtors, Member, Real Estate Buyer's Council (REBAC)
- Life Long Resident of beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee, experienced with Knoxville, the University of Tennessee campus, all school zones, and surrounding counties
- Bachelor of Science, Public Relations/Communications, University of Tennessee
- Master of Science, Hospitality/Travel and Tourism, University of Tennessee
- CARTUS Network Affinity Specialist (Relocation)
- NAR - At Home With Diversity® Certificate
- Historic Home Specialist, Certified by Knox Heritage, Inc.
- Member of the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors® Grievance Committee
- Continually taking updated real estate education courses to further my knowledge and better assist you with your needs.
- USAA Certified
- Specializing in custom, comprehensive marketing plans, specific to each home, designed to target and attract the right buyers and get your home SOLD!
- I KNOW KNOXVILLE, so I love to work with buyers to find just the right home for YOU!
- TRAINED TO MAINTAIN a superior level of communication and contact with you and negotiating skills FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE!
- "Gina is the only Realtor we have ever worked with. Through her, we have bought three homes and sold two. She has always gone above and beyond for us and she always has our best interests at heart. She works very hard to find the right property for you or get your property sold. We have never met anyone as dedicated to their clients as she is. She started out as our Realtor, but we now consider her a good friend. We have and will continue to recommend her to anyone that is in need of a realtor. She is phenomenal at her job; you can tell that she truly loves what she does!" -- Brian and Joey Sparks
- "Gina managed the sell of our old home and the purchase of our new home and would recommend her to anyone. Gina's personal attention, can-do attitude and negotiating skills made the selling and buying process seem effortless. Even though her knowledge of the area is extensive, above all it was her honest character that was very refreshing and her professionalism was beyond reproach. We have suggested Gina to several of our friends who have all had the same experience and outcome with Gina. I now not only consider Gina my Realtor but also my friend.” --Olivia and Jason Trammell
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers