Full time Realtor that does respond to your calls. No Realtor works harder for their clients than I do, before, during and after the closing
Contact Mr. Nick Werner
Office: Coldwell Banker Lewis-Kirkeby-Hall Address: 2700 West Main Street, Rapid City, SD 57702 Office Phone: (605) 343-2700 Mobile Phone: (605) 431-8867 Business: (605) 343-2700 Fax: (605) 342-2247 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Nick Werner
- I'm always available and accessible throughout the home buying or selling process works very hard for my clients.
- Country boy with the honesty and ethics that it has taught me I am alway accessiable and I do return calls.
- Work very well with 1st time homebuyers and also with older clients has extensive knowlege of the current market for all buyers or sellers.
- Will provide a relcation packet of my own design upon request
- Very knowledgeable with current events in the area and with the local market.
- Licensed in South Dakota and Nebraska
- Customer Service Award 4 times in the last 4 years
- 2005 Diamond Society Award from Coldwell Banker
- United Way Pacesetter Award for 10 straight years
- Past member of Community Service Commitee
- 35 yr member of the Elks.
- Award by City of Rapid City for most beautiful yard.
- Graduate of South Dakota Real Estate School
- Graduate ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- Graduate GRI - Graduate of Realtor Insitute
- 22 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate
- 42years experience in several businesses as Owner or Manager
- My education and experience in the Real Estate field, sets me apart from most. I work very hard for my clients/customers.
- 1st time homebuyers / Helping in process and securing proper financing
- Farm / Ranch / Horse properties
- Older clients that want (hands on) personal help town homes and condo's.
- Helping Buyers secure financing when they thought they couldn't get it
- Relocation and Military
- Hands on service and always available to handle questions or problems
- Easily accessable and I do return calls
- High $ homes and buyers and sellers in this market.
- Businesses and investment properties.
- Buyer specialaziation.
- 1st time home buyers, explaining the process and helping them to get financing
- Farm, Ranch and Horse property. This was my background
- High End properties
- Commercial properties
- Negoiations of the buying and selling process.
New Construction Homes
- Worked with several area builders and can help with the new home building process, by getting buyer with builder to get all the special interests included in the home.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties