I BELIEVE THAT YOUR HOME IS YOUR CASTLE! It makes me happy to know that my skills, connections and experience can help your family. Contact me.
Contact Marina Schad
Office: Coldwell Banker Lewis-Kirkeby-Hall Address: 2700 West Main Street, Rapid City, SD 57702 Office Phone: (605) 343-2700 Mobile Phone: (605) 431-4954 Business: (605) 343-2700 Fax: (605) 342-2247 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Marina Schad
- I have lived in the Black Hills area for 14 years. Black Hills is a wonderful place - a place I've chosen to call my home. I love to be involved in my town's community's life. . I am a member of Black Hills Association of Realtors, Black Hills Homes Builder Association, Women Network Committee, Chamber of Commerce, Zonta International, ToastMaster and 39Club. I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management and an Associate Degree in Marketing. I love to learn new things every day. Plus to my daily learning experiences, I am taking real estate and related courses. My Certifications include – SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource), CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist), SDPE (Certified Depressed Properties Expert). I speak fluently two languages—English and Russian.
- One of the reasons I am passionate about my career as a Realtor is that every day is different; it is always changing and never the same. Another big reason is that I have met some of the most interesting people. It is such a thrill to meet new people all the time and be a part of their first home purchase or help them sell a home to move up to their dream home. These are people who I care about, they are not just my clients, but people who greatly affect my life and whom, I hope, I can make a little difference in their lives. I see it as a relationship that I feel honored to be chosen for and allowed to participate in it. To be there for them at the closing table, does my heart so much good.
- My favorite quote is - "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care."
- Some of the most rewarding moments for me as a realtor - when I am taking down the ‘For Sale’ sign or handing to my buyers the keys to their new home.
- Black Hills Association of Realtors
- Chamber of Commerce
- Black Hills Homes Builder Association
- Women Network Committee, Zonta International
- Toastmasters and 39Club.
- Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- First time homes buyers
- Short Sales
- Selling exiting homes
- Investment properties
- New Constructions
- I know that probably like for many of us, your home is the most valuable possession that you have. And I also know - when it’s time for you to sell a home and/or buy a home, you will want a coordinator. For me it is a familiar pathway. Happiness comes when the details are handled and you are free to enjoy the pleasure and peace of your new location. What do you call the feeling that something is about to go right? I truly believe that by working together we can reduce your stress, eliminate anxiety, and assure a smooth transition. Don’t take my word for it, though. Give me a call and let’s arrange to get together and consider your present home, and maybe your future home, the steps along the way, and the proper timing.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties