Your Real Estate Professional - Let Ranny put his years of experience both in real estate and in the corporate arena to work for you!
Contact Ranny Welton
Office: Coldwell Banker Caine Address: 340 E. Main Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302 Office Phone: (864) 585-8713 Mobile Phone: (864) 208-4494 Fax: (864) 255-8872 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ranny Welton
- Ranny grew up in the construction and real estate arena and then spent 30 years in the corporate world specializing in distribution and logistics. Several corporate moves around the country have given Ranny strong experience and knowledge in the process of buying and selling a home. He has successfully completed these transactions from both sides of the table. Ranny is married with two grown children. His wife, Marilyn, is a practicing physical therapist. Through the years, he has served with several community organization
- Ranny has a BS in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research and an MBA in Labor Relations. He received his real estate training at Fortune Academy of Real Estate in Spartanburg, SC. He is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Spartanburg Association of REALTORS® and the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®.
- Ranny is married with two grown children. His wife, Marilyn, is a practicing physical therapist. Through the years, he has served with several community organizations (YMCA, sheltered workshops, United Way). He is an avid reader and continues a strong interest in computers and the internet.
- Let Ranny utilize his solid experience in buying and selling homes and in negotiating contracts to assist you in the most important task of buying and selling your home.
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Relocation. Having moved multiple times in the corporate world, I really enjoy assisting those who are going through the relocation process.
- Short Sales. Having done several short sales and being certified as a Certified Distress Property Expert, I receive a lot of satisfaction with helping others through this process
- First Time Home Buyers. It is immensely fun and exciting to work with folks to help them get their first home.