Welcome to Greenville SC Let me show you the way to your new Home!
About Charlene Panek
- I came to the Greenville area in 2003 when my daughter became a student at Clemson University. My family and I fell in love with the upstate and bought a home in Greer. I have been a Full -Time Real Estate Professional for over 23 years and absolutely love what I do! I understand the importance involved in negotiating a transaction to close and the stress associated with moving. I have moved coast to coast myself a few times and know many of the challenges a move can present. I would like to make your next move as smooth as possible. Whether buying or selling your home my first goal as your agent is to educate you and help you through the process every step of the way. The second is to form a lasting relationship and a very happy client that earns your referrals.
- Realtor of the Year Greater Newburyport Association of Realtors
- Graduate of Lee Institute of Real Estate
- Graduate of Instructor Training Institute
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- 23 years of experience
- Strong negoitating skill
- Dedicated professional
- Strives to give great service
- Strong work ethic
- Love what I do!
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- Veterans United Referral Network
- USAA Referral Network
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes