Contact Mrs. Peggy Major
Office: Coldwell Banker Caine Address: 111 Williams Street, Greenville, SC 29601 Office Phone: (864) 250-2850 Mobile Phone: (864) 325-7141 Fax: (864) 255-8872 Email: email@example.com
About Mrs. Peggy Major
- Peggy moved to Greenville in 1958 from New York.
- She joined the real estate business in 1978.
- She is very active in community activities having served on the Greenville County Art Museum Board,
- Peggy also chaired the Committee to preserve Sirrine Stadium and Revitalization Committee of the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors.
- Peggy has been on the Revitilization Committee of the GGAR for a number of years to the present.
- I have thoroughly enjoyed living in Greenville since moving here from New York, where as far as I am concerned, winter has never come!
- Greenville has so much to offer from the fine Art Museums, the Children's Museumof the Upstate,fine public and private schools, wonderful libraries, a variety of fine restaurants, and a broad variety of retail stores, to name a few of it's great features.
- Greenvillian's are a friendly, fun and very creative population.
- The mountain views, and a 3-4 hour ride to the beaches are also comfort zones.
- I enjoy working with people, and look forward to finding properties that suit their needs.