Josh Calvert, CIASI moved to Summerville, SC in 2010 and immediately fell in love with the small town feel and beauty you can't find anywhere else! Let me show you http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=647500
Contact Joshua Calvert
Office: Coldwell Banker United Realtors Address: 35 Broad Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Office Phone: (843) 375-2780 Mobile Phone: (843) 789-9860 Fax: (843) 724-7283 Email: email@example.com
About Joshua Calvert
- U.S. Navy Veteran. Served 8 years. Duty stations included 4 years on board the USS Carter Hall and 3 years at Naval Ocean Processing Facility, Dam Neck, VA.
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- Real Estate called to me because I like to work with people, I like to be on the move, and I like the feeling of accomplishment that I feel when I'm able to help someone! I love my job!
- I am a father of a wonderfully smart, and beautiful little girl! She is the light of my life!
- Favorite place to go in S.C.? James Island County Park Rock Wall! Love it!
- Favorite place to shop? Market Street! No where else have I ever seen such a unique grouping of art, crafts, food, and so much more!
- Favorite restaurant? "Perfectly Frank's" in Downtown Summerville! They make an awesome Macaroni and Cheese Hotdog!
- I love to be on the move! I love to go out and see South Carolina! This is such a beautiful state with so much to offer!
- I fell in love with Summerville's charm, the "small town" feel in a big city, and the flowers! There's a reason we're also known as Flower Town!
- Visit me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JoshCsells or at my local website www.JoshCalvertRealEstate.com
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Acreage,Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Existing Home,Farm And Ranch,Luxury Homes,Relocation,Residential,Retirement,Other
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes