My goal is always to listen to your needs, understand your objectives, and then set a course and a plan to make it happen. Fluent in Spanish also
Contact Mr. David Auler
Office: Coldwell Banker Caine Address: 111 Williams Street, Greenville, SC 29601 Office Phone: (864) 250-2850 Business: (864) 404-9546 Fax: (864) 255-8872 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. David Auler
- Dave and his wife Sandy, have lived in the Carolinas for 27 years. He was born in Honduras, Central America to missionary parents, and moved to the US at age 13 to work towards an American education. After attending Kent State University he has had over 30 years of experience in sales and sales management.
- His career has included 12 years with Automatic Data Processing, a Fortune 200 Company. He later founded The Ultimate Software Group, an HRMS solution provider. Dave has also enjoyed 7 years of real estate sales helping buyers and sellers attain their real estate goals.
- He believes that most of his success has depended on his ability to listen and understand his clients' needs. "I believe success is also measured by the number of clients who return to ask for your help with another project." He knows how to get the job done and do it right.
- Dave loves to golf, go deep sea fishing, and spend time with his new granddaughter and grandson. He is also fluent in Spanish.
- Cartus certified
- When choosing someone to represent you in selling your home the most important thing is trust. You must have confidence in that person and know that he is trustworthy. David Auler was that person for us. He always did what he said he was going to do. He responded to our needs.He found the right buyer for our home in a very difficult housing market. He far exceeded our expectations. We have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.
- We have been so fortunate to have lived in many wonderful places around the country. We have of course dealt with many real estate agents. Dave Auler is by far and above the best of them all. He has a very much appreciated personal touch in trying to satisfy your every need. We told him exactly what we were looking for...and "by golly".....HE FOUND IT! Of all the wonderful places we've lived, this is by far the BEST and we owe it all to Dave. When the time came to "close" he was most helpful and looked after every little detail. You will never find a better realtor than Dave Auler. Carroll and Dawn Mann
- RE: David Auler We found David to be very professional in our transaction in selling our home. After being on the market several months with a competitor, he guided us in suggesting how we might make our home more saleable through some minor redecorating. His guidance obviously worked in our case, as the property was soon sold to a very nice family and at a reasonable price. We would highly recommend David for any residential real estate transaction. Linda and Pete Mader
- We LOVE the house, our home. There is not a single day that I do not say, OMG, I LOVE MY HOUSE. We are so thankful first that we met you and that you helped us to make it happened. I talked to many people and how important it is to do business with a trust worthy person like you. We had an awesome experience and now I want to make sure that we will be able to share it with others. The house is amazing! We are so thankful to you and everything you did to assist us through the entire process. It wasn't easy with the closing process but you helped us understand each step. And if you didn't have the answer you put us in contact with the right person in a timely manner. We had been looking for a home for nearly a year. Then in about one month with you and we had our dream home! Thanks again, Ashley and Ludovic
- Our experience with having Dave list our home and his knowledge of the real estate market was outstanding especially given the tough real estate market. Dave gave us some great advice to update and prepare our home for the market. In addition to listing our home for sale, Dave also assisted us with our search for a new home. He was always very accommodating with our appointment requests and was extremely patient with us as we made our decision on a new home. We would most definitely recommend Dave to anyone looking to purchase or sell a home in the Upstate area.
- David was very helpful during the process of purchasing our home, from beginning to end. Being first time home buyers, we were nervous and had a lot of questions. David was always took the time to answer any questions that we had, and made us feel as if they were welcomed. He really seems to enjoy his work, and it shows. So, here we are … our first home and we couldn’t be more satisfied. I would point anyone in David’s direction when buying a home. Thank you, David, for your assistance the entire way. –Eric and Justean