Jenny Rakes-FogleSecond generation Realtor specializing in the Charleston and surrounding areas. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=609597
Contact Jennifer Rakes
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 205 St. James Ave. - Suite 5, Goose Creek, SC 29445 Office Phone: (843) 572-3131 Mobile Phone: (843) 670-0170 Fax: (843) 572-3137 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jennifer Rakes
- Member of The Award Winning Rakes Team with my father, Mickey Rakes
- Second generation REALTOR; my father, mother and sister are REALTORS
- Energetic, honest and dedicated to helping my buyers and sellers accomplish their real estate goals
- Charleston native with thorough knowledge of the Tri County Area
- Fifteen years of providing service with a smile and positive attitude to my buyers and sellers
- Former teacher that enjoys working with families and understand the importance of finding the right community and school
- In depth knowledge of new construction homes and the building process
- Active Member of Tinity United Methodist Church
- Supports local community through volunteering and 5K/10K runs.
- Short Term Missionary
- Graduate of Winthrop University, Rock Hill, SC
- SC Real Estate Licence (1996)
- Cartus Referral Specialist
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- I am part of an award winning team with my father. I was brought up in a Real Estate Environment where both parents were real estate agents...I LIVE REAL ESTATE!
- I have worked directly for a national builder and my team has represented local builders. I have in depth knowledge of the building process which is beneficial to my clients.
- I am part of the Cartus Relocation Team. This gives me access to buyers and sellers across the nation and across the globe, enabling me to better serve my clients.
- I am a FULL time real estate agent who puts my clients first.
- I take full advantage of Internet Marketing using several websites to market our listings.
- Our team consistantly earns top listing and top selling awards.
- Our respected family name and years of forming good working relationships with other agents is an asset to our clients.
- I am great NETWORKER My community involvement gives me endless contacts and opportunites to make connections that are beneficial to my clients.
- Working in the mission field has taught me how to work well with others in difficult situations. Through these experiences I have learned how to assess needs quickly and come up with one or more solutions. These unique experiences have given me insights that make me the best agent for my clients.
- First Time Buyers,New Construction,Relocation,Residential
- New Homes
- Military Transfers
- Corporate Transfers
- Second Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Waterfront Properties