Carole Beckum, Realtor, Aiken, SC Coldwell Banker United, RealtorsLet Carole do the work for you! Carole is organized and focused on client needs. Her love of family and Aiken will be most beneficial when she helps you and your family settle in beautiful Aiken! (803) 507-3478 email@example.com
About Carole Beckum
- Carole is organized and focused on client needs.
- Carole graduated from Clemson University! in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management.
- Spending many years in education has prepared her to be organized and focused on client needs! Let Carole do the Work for You!
- Whether selling your home or buying you home, your Real Estate goals are important!
New Construction Homes
- Building a great neighborhood, not just quality homes, is becoming a lost art.
- Hitchcock Crossing is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Aiken. A charming and intimate community, it combines elements of the natural surrounds with landscaped common areas and well-manicured yards that are professionally maintained.
- The quiet streets, cozy cul-de-sacs, decorative streetlights, sidewalks and walking trails that wind their way through the community all add to the tranquil beauty of the setting.
- The homes in Hitchcock Crossing are single-story, all brick with attached two-car garages. You can expect more convenience and less maintenance.
- Call me at 803-507-3478 or send me an e-mail at cbeckum@CBUnited.com. I will be happy to put a packet of information about this terrific community in the mail to you TODAY!