Contact Earl Pierce
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 1711 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201 Office Phone: (803) 799-8035 Business: (803) 782-9917 Fax: (803) 254-0106 Email: email@example.com
About Earl Pierce
- 2005 Realtor of the Year, Greater Columbia Association of Realtors; Preserving the Trust Award, Coldwell Banker United, Realtors.
- Superior real estate professionalism and integrity since 1979. 2005 Realtor of the Year, Greater Columbia Association of Realtors; Preserving the Trust Award, Coldwell Banker United, Realtors.
- International President's Circle; Life Member Greater Columbia of Realtors Circle of Excellence.
- Past member of Board of Directors, Columbia Board of Realtors; Professional Standards Committee, Grievance Committee, RPAC Committee, Circle of Excellence Committee.
- Columbia native and graduate of University of South Carolina, BS in Accounting; attended Columbia public schools.
- Married to the former Cynthia Patterson; two children, Gene, Clemson University baseball player and graduate, and Patty, East Carolina University soccer player and graduate; enjoys sports and spending time with family.
- Deacon, Youth Sunday School Teacher, Choir Member, Shandon Baptist Church.
- Lifetime member of Million Dollar Club
- Cola. Board Circle of Excellence Member
- Accredited Buyers Broker
- 2005 Realtor of the Year
- Serving Columbia in Real Estate since 1979
- Native of Columbia
- Attended Richland County Public Schools
- Graduate of University of South Carolina
- Columbia Board of Realtors Director
- Sales Associate
- Executive Home,First Time Buyers,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,Relocation,Residential
- Very patient and thorough with Relocations
- Loves Intown close-in market
- Active and very familar with In-town, Northeast, Northwest and Lexington areas
- First Time Buyers