Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
- 5111 Bellaire Boulevard
- Bellaire, TX 77401
- Office: (713) 349-9700
- Mobile: (713) 628-9038
- As a native Houstonian, Simeon Nichols is no stranger to the Bayou City. Simeon spent his childhood in Houston, leaving only to study Agriculture at Southwest Texas State University. He then transferred to Texas A&M Kingsville where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture, with a major in Animal Science. After graduation Simeon managed a top-producing dairy operation in South Texas.
- Things changed for Simeon after September 11, 2001. He knew he needed to leave his cowboy life to serve his country. He enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and served two combat tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan in the Infantry with the 2nd Battalion 7th Marines.
- After completing his military contract, Simeon and his wife, Susy, moved back to Houston. Once here, he worked in the commercial construction industry while waiting to begin his training with the Houston Fire Department Training Academy.
- Currently, Simeon is a proud Houston Firefighter working on the south side of the 3rd ward at Station 46. It is the same dedication, work ethic and love for his hometown he applies to firefighting that will lead to his success in the real estate industry.
- Simeon and Susy are the proud parents of a 5-month-old son, Landen. They currently live in Katy and plan to call the Houston area home for a long time to come.
- REALTOR, CNE
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com