Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 9000 W Sunset Blvd Ste 100
- West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Office: (310) 278-9470
- Allison Schwarz brings a lifetime of negotiating expertience to her real estate clientele.
- Allison is a cum laude graduate of the University of Los Angeles and a graduate of UCLA School of Law. Allison has an extensive background as an entertainment attorney practicing with several boutique law firms in Los Angeles as well as with The Walt Disney Company. During her many years in the entertainment industry, Allison successfully handled numerous complex and high profile deals on behalf of her clients, allowing her to bring a depth of negotiating expertise to every real estate transaction.
- Coming from a family of realtors, Allison absorbed the language and skills of the profession long before earning her license as a Real Estate Broker in California. Allison's unique focus on networking, marketing, and powerhouse negotiating guides her as she navigates toward success for her real estate clients.
- Allison continues to adapt, learn, and forge creative solutions by thinking outside of the box, while serving as an invaluable asset to her real estate clients, both in and outside of the entertainment industry.
- Allison is a member of the Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors, the Calfornia Realtor Association, the National Association of Realtors, and the State Bar of California.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com