Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1699 Van Ness Ave
- San Francisco, CA 94109
- Office: (415) 474-1750
- Mobile: (415) 706-0008
- Steven Caravelli is one of Coldwell Bankers Top Certified Commercial Associates in San Francisco. He has been in Real Estate since 1985, and represents his clients in a full range of commercial services. Coldwell Bankers Commercial Professionals are backed by in-depth training with a local insight to virtually all property types. Steve assist his clients in acquiring and selling real estate property specializing in apartments, retail, and residential development sites. He has experience in 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, Net Leased Investments, New Development Sales, Probate and Trust Sales.
- Steve is active member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, San Francisco Association of Realtors, San Francisco Apartment Association, Income Property Marketing Group, California Apartment Association, Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate.
- To provide professional, reliable, and consistent services to all his existing and future clients and customers. To achieve leading-edge results through local expertise and Coldwell Bankers comprehensive National Network.
- Steve is married with three young boys and resides in Sonoma County. He enjoys sports and outdoor activities.
- San Francisco's Sacred Heart High School, San Francisco State University & Candidate member of the CCIM Institute pursuing the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
- Are you are Looking for a Commercial Real Estate Investment Property expert to help guide you? Do you want someone who will listen to what you want? Is it important to you to deal with someone with uncompromised integrity who will be straight and honest with you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should contact Steve Caravelli of Coldwell Banker Commercial now!
- Steve can be YOUR one-stop resource for all your commercial property investments. He has a wealth of experience and keenly understands the trends of today's marketplace. That can translate into big profits for you.
- Call him today for a personal consultation before you make any further property investment decisions. You'll be pleased that you did.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. A Realogy Company. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Coldwell Banker®and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com