Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 568 Lincoln Ave
- Winnetka, IL 60093
- Office: (847) 446-4000
- Let me find the perfect home for you or get you top dollar for your current home.
- After growing up on the North Shore and graduating from Northwestern University David Kipnis caught the real estate bug. He has now been a top producing Realtor with 20 years of sales experience and is a 30 year resident of the North Shore. David has done it all in real estate. He has represented buyers, sellers, builders and investors. David is also a successful developer and investor, and has served as a mentor to many new realtors who have gone on to become top performing agents. David has been awarded numerous sales awards and is now focusing his sales skills selling single family homes in the northern suburbs. He specializes in Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, Northfield, Northbrook, Highland Park, Evanston, Lake Forest and Lake Bluff.
- David’s experience as a successful Realtor, developer and investor has prompted Sheridan Road Magazine to ask him to write an ongoing independent column for the magazine highlighting a home that he feels is a good deal. Look for the column beginning Summer 2011. David’s vast real estate experience has provided him with a unique business perspective which he incorporates with the traditional skills of a successful Realtor. This ensures that David’s clients will find the home that best suits their needs and that they are making a solid investment in their future. These same experiences have honed David’s negotiating skills which are now among the best in the business.
- In addition to representing buyers and sellers residing on the North Shore, David is also a transition specialist. David understands that moving to the North Shore from the city is a big change. David’s goal is to make this transition as seamless as possible for his clients. David is a Realtor of two worlds having lived and worked both in the city and the North Shore. This gives David a special connection with city buyers looking to move to the northern suburbs. David identifies with these buyers since he made the same transition when he and his wife Betsy decided to begin their family. Betsy and David love the lifestyle on the North Shore especially for their two young children and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. David’s wife Betsy is his resident education expert and is an invaluable resource to his clients. She is an outstanding teacher with 12 years experience and two Masters Degrees.
- David has been personally investing and developing real estate for over 15 years. He will teach clients who are interested all that he has learned from owning, managing and operating profitable real estate. David also offers his services to other developers and builders looking for an agent to represent them who not only knows how to sell but has an insider’s perspective on the development business.
- David, as many do, has a soft spot for children and animals. He contributes to the following charities: St. Jude’s Children Hospital. The Special Olympics, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Perspectives Charter Schools, The Anti Cruelty Society, The Humane Society of the United States, ASPCA, World Wildlife Fund, PAWS, Exotic Feline Rescue Center, Environmental Defense Fund.
- Member of Top Sellers Club
- Top Residential Producer Award
- International President’s Elite Award
- International Diamond Society Award
- International President’s Circle Award
- Star of Excellence Award
- Top Team in Sales for all of Coldwell Banker city and suburbs 5 years in a row
- Top Team in number of Transactions for all of Coldwell Banker city and suburbs 5 years in a row
- Top 50 Sales Associate for all of Coldwell Banker city and suburbs for sales volume
- Top 50 Sales Associate for all of Coldwell Banker city and suburbs for numbers of transactions
- Outstanding Sales Achievement Award from the Chicago Association of Realtors
- New Homes
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com