Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 75 E 12300 Ste 100
- Draper, UT 84020
- Office: (801) 307-9400
- Mobile: (801) 859-3747
- Ken & Ann Murdock are a dynamic couple with experience and a willingness to truly serve their clients needs. Top agents in the Salt Lake area.
- Ken & Ann are service oriented agents with over 9 years experience working in the Salt Lake market.
- Ann decorating background helps clients understand potential of properties that may need some cosmetic adjustments.
- Ken has organized his team to be efficient and extreamly service oriented. Experienced in all areas of realestate from new construction to luxury homes and everything in between.
- For the best service, knowledge, sharp nogotiating skill and the right people to be on your team, the choice is clear, Ken & Ann Murdock are your realtors.
- 1997 Coldwell Banker's Rookie of the year.
- 2002 Finalist for Salt Lake Board of Realtor's Salesperson of the Year.
- 2002 President's Elite
- 2002 #1 Sales Associate - Draper, Utah Branch
- Ken began his education with a Bachelor of Science and Business Administration from the University of Colorado.
- Ann acheived a Bachelor of Art and Design from the Colorado Institute of Art and Design.
- By combining their extensive knowledge of the Salt Lake Valley with their expertise in real estate, they achieve great results.
- GRI, ABR, SRES, CRS Designations
- Ken and Ann's goal is th help you find the home you want at a price you can afford or help you sell your home at the price you want.
- Ken and Ann are consistently within the top 10 agents with Utah's Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- Ken and Ann have resided in Utah for 13 years. They have an extensive knowledge of the Salt Lake Valley.
- As experienced REALTORS, Ken and Ann are qualified in guiding you with buying or selling a home.
- Ken served as a technology specialist for Apple and the school districts in Utah developing expertise In curriculum development utilizing technology.
- Ken has been heavily involoved in the planning of bike trails and has been an active participant in the development of the Jordan River Parkway for the past 12 years.
- Ken and Ann are active in their community, belonging to numberous community groups via the Internet, Ken has served as Vice Chairman for the South Mountain Homeowner's Association.
- Together with Ann's extensive expierence in design and her strong esthetic sensibility, Ken and Ann form a dynamic and effective team.
- Residential Real Estate
- New Construction
- Remodeling, 'Re-decortation' and Presentation
- Model Homes
- Using technology to its utomost potential in servicing clients.
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com