Professionalism and a sincere commitment to your real estate needs are the focus of my working relationship with you.
About Heather Comerford
- Serving your real estate needs in Delaware and Chester County Pennsylvania and Northern Delaware. Clients benefit from my experience analyzing and effectively communicating the current market data for neighborhoods like yours, so you, the homeowner can make timely and informed real estate decision that best suit your needs.
- As a real estate professional for over 8 years and a resident of the Media Area for much longer, Heather knows the Media and surrounding areas as good as or better than anyone. Heather is raising a family here and would recommend the area to anyone.
- Spending time with family is important to Heather and she frequently gets together with extended family in the area.
- During the summer months, Heather can be found boating on the Upper Chesapeake Bay or playing co-ed slow pitch softball in Kennett Square.
- Heather is a certified Cartus Relocation Specialist and enjoys helping others make the transition to another locale.
- Estates and distressed properties are another area where Heather offers top-notch experience and professionalism.
- Member of SuburbanWest REALTOR® Association Member of National Association of REALTORS® Member of Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS ®
- Prior to real estate, Heather assisted professionals in the legal industry with developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Heather holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a minor in Public Administration from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania.
- Estate Properties
- Distressed Properties
- First Time Buyers