Let's work together to make your real estate experience a pleasant, understandable transaction!
Contact Sally Lenker
Office: Coldwell Banker University Realty Address: 126 East Foster Avenue, State College, PA 16801 Office Phone: (814) 237-6543 Mobile Phone: (814) 883-9573 Business: (814) 237-6543 Fax: (814) 234-2920 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sally Lenker
- I believe in giving back to my community and have been active in the State College Community Land Trust, and charter member and President of the Centre County Housing and Land Trust.
- Served 11 years on the Board (and President for 2 years) of the Centre County Women's Resource Center; continue to volunteer as co-chair for a major fundraiser for the Center.
- President of the State College Area High School Alumni Association.
- Member of the State College Borough Redevelopment Authority and President of the Tusseyview Neighborhood Association.
- Member of the Centre County Affordable Housing Coalition.
- My years as a commercial banker and a mortgage broker have resulted in many repeat customers and customer referrals.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson since 1973
- Member National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS (PAR)
- Member of Centre County Association of REALTORS(CCAR)
- Chair of Community Service Committee of Centre County Association of REALTORS (CCAR)
- Worked in real estate finance over 40 years and was personally involved in every strep of the transaction.
- Owned/operated a mortgage company for 24 years.
- Licensed salesperson since 1973.
- lifelong resident of Centre County with thorough knowledge of the region.
- first time buyers
- second homes
- rural properties
- real estate finance
- first time homebuyers
- new construction
- knowledge of my market
New Construction Homes
- As a lender I have worked with contractors and buyers in the construction of new homes.
- Have worked with the Centre County Housing and Land Trust to develop an affordable home community if Centre County.