Welcome to Philadelphia, the Delaware Valley, and to Coldwell Banker. It is my pleasure to assist you in meeting your real estate needs.
Contact Ms Belynda Stewart
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 1401 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Office Phone: (215) 546-2700 Voice Mail: (267) 238-4225 Fax: (215) 546-7728 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Belynda Stewart
- Experience, expertise and commitment are yours when you select me as your Real Estate professional. Whether you are looking for a property to buy, or marketing one to sell; looking for a home or an investment property, I am dedicated to meeting your real estate goals in any market enviornment.
- I strive to provide superior service to ALL my clients.
- With an extensive background in sales and marketing, I bring a broad range of experience and knowledge to help you achieve your goals in a timely, efficient manner.
- As a resident of Philadelphia for more than 30 years, I know the city and much of the surrounding area.
- With expertise in Center City, University City, the Main Line and Chestnut Hill, I work hard to provide superior client service and results.
- Call or e-mail me today so that we may work together to meet your Estate needs.
- Sterling Society: 2003 & 2004
- Diamond Society: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010
- B.A. from N.C. State University, Raleigh, NC
- M.B.A in marketing from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Historic and Period Property Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
- Cartus Relocation Specialist Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Testimonials: From Sellers and Buyers - read what they say:
- "Dear Belynda, As we buy furniture, pick paint . . . we fall more in love with our house each day. We cannot thank you enough for your patience, guidance, and keen eye for what we truly wanted in a house. With gratitude." Sam & Katrina
- "If you are looking to find a Realtor to sell your house or property, I would like to recommend the wonderful woman who sold my house in a rather difficult market, and in the space of a few weeks. Belynda helped me so much and in so many ways. I did not want to move for a few months, but she managed to have the buyers put down a good sized down payment and to delay the final signing so that I could arrange for my new home. In addition, she even offered to take my cat during the final chaotic week of packing and moving which was a big help. She is so flexible and helpful." Fran S.
- "Belynda is a welcoming beacon for newcomers to the City of Philadelphia. She has an extraordinary understanding of the interconnections among the suburbs and Center City that allows her to make up a sensible array of choices from which a buyer can choose. She knows the neighborhoods both in Center City and the burbs, having lived and been professionally in both. When we came to Philly five years ago, she prepared for each 'looking' day with a well mapped out and efficient approach to sharing with us the options available. In the end she took on negotiations with the seller. Since we moved in she has provided us with continuing information and advice. She is a winner." Jonas & Susan E.
- "It is with pleasure that we recommend Belynda Stewart to you as a Realtor. In the past twenty-five years, we have been through many corporate relocations and have had the opportunity to work with a variety of realtors in various parts of the country. Belynda stands out as a consummate real estate professional. * As a resident of Philadelphia for over 30 years she is not only extremely knowledgeble about the Philadelphia marketplace, but she has a keen appreciation for the unique history, qualities, and characteristics of various neighborhoods. *She listens to her clients in terms of their wants/needs and carefully tailors the house-hunting process to make the most effective use of her clients' time.
- *Her background in marketing and investments, as well as her MBA from Wharton, make her unusually adept at dealing with the financial aspects of real estate transactions and she is very helpful in terms of working with her clients to understand and address all the technical elements of the deal. *She is a hard worker and very thorough. She gives 100% effort to satisfy her clients. *She is a woman of the highest moral integrity and personal character. This is a person you can trust. *She is a delight to work with. She has an easy-going manner and a great sense of humor, both of which are wonderful attributes in the person who works with you to buy or sell your home. * Even after we closed on our home, she followed up with us to see if she could help with names of service providers or assist us in identifying resources. We would use her again as a Realtor in a heartbeat, and believe you cannot find a better real estate professional than Belynda Stewart". Arlene & Richard P.
- Past President and Board member of the University City Historical Society
- Member of the Independence Hall National Association of Daughter's of the American Revolutions (IHDAR)
- Other associations have included positions as President of the Friends of the Academy of Sciences in Philadlephia.
- Former member of the Wharton Advisory Council, former Board Member of International Wharton Alumni Association, and former President of The Wharton Club of Philadelphia.
- Expertise in properties in Center City, University City, the Main Line and Chestnut Hill.
- Historical and Period Houses
- Relocating Professionals
- Luxury Properties