Contact Judy Pribanic
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Address: 3865 Reed Blvd, Murrysville, PA 15668 Office Phone: (724) 327-0123 Mobile Phone: (412) 725-5298 Business: (412) 725-5298 Fax: (724) 327-8724 Email: JUDY.PRIBANIC@PITTSBURGHMOVES.COM
About Judy Pribanic
- With our Internet marketing program, Iâm determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at Americaâs leading real estate internet sites, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions â two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internetâs biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Marketing Specialist
- Certified Home Stager
- Certified E-Pro Agent
- Previews Specialist
- Preparing a home for the market by staging
- First-time homebuyers
- Strong negotiator, getting the transaction to escrow in timely fashion
- Work diligently to bring buyers and sellers together.
- Constant Communication with client
- Educating the Customer of the process of buying and selling from the first meeting to the settlement table.
- You could say I am... "House Trained".... I will have vast knowledge of the home your looking at as well as the home you are trying to sell
- My own proven Marketing plan to get your house not only sold but if we work together, we will sell it quickly and for the highest dollar, time means money.
- Looking at your home through the Buyers eyes, and making recommendations on how to appeal to the majority of motivated sellers
- Negotiations to get the best price with the least stress.
- Educating the clients from day one to the closing, after all this is our expertiece not yours....
- Getting along with all walks of life, trying to understand and achieve what the client desires which means.....Good Listener
- Lastly, knowing exactly what my clients wants and making sure I achieve that goal, wanting them to be able to say that I have exceeded their expectation of an agent......
New Construction Homes
- Was a site team member at a new construction site, and have acquired great knowledge of the process of purchasing a new home from the first dig to the closing table.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes