Contact Ted Harchick
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Address: 17 Brilliant Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15215 Office Phone: (412) 963-7655 Mobile Phone: (412) 969-1235 Business: (412) 963-7655 Fax: (412) 963-8171 Email: Ted.Harchick@pittsburghmoves.com
About Ted Harchick
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internet’s biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- With our Internet marketing program, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- I hold a Pennsylvania real estate license along with twenty years of qualifying experience.
- I hold a Masters of Public Healt from the University of Pittsburgh, G.S.P.H./M.P.H.
- I hold a Masters of Science degree from the University of Cincinnati Health Services.
- I have a passion for real estate at all levels.
- I strive to be #1 in customer service for my clients.
- I promise to meet the needs of my customers throughout the entire home selling or purchasing process.
- I utilize a team approach with assistance that gives more results with ease and speed.
- I market using state of the art technology combined with experience and knowledge.
- I own and manage properties with my wife and family sharing the experience with other investors.
- I live in Fox Chapel and know the needs of the community and it's workings.
- I understand the needs of families because I have three children and can relate to their needs.
- I understand investors, because I have personal experience investing in Real Estate.
- I understand SELLERS because I have sold my own properties.
- I understand BUYERS, and I am always looking out for their best interests.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers