Contact Erica Kaufman
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 609 E Baltimore Pike, Media, PA 19063 Office Phone: (610) 566-1100 Business: (610) 565-7600 Fax: (484) 468-1060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Erica Kaufman
- I provide information and my knowledge to my clients using accurate research and experience to guide them through the real estate process step-by-step. My clients are my priority and I always look out for their best interests. I treat my client’s with respect and fairness, and truly listen to what their specific needs are. I place myself in their shoes to provide them with a level of service that they deserve and expect. My goal is to exceed their expectations.
- I was born in Swarthmore and as an adult, began to raise my own family there. I fully recognize the value of a town like Swarthmore and its wonderful sense of community. From the school district, activities, community events, culture, and the arts, Swarthmore has a great deal to offer. I recently moved to the neighboring town of Wallingford where we have enjoyed the same sense of community and care from our fellow neighbors. I know these communities well and all that they have to offer.
- I have a Masters degree from Widener University in social work, My degree allows me to better to serve my clients as I have empathy and understanding for what my clients want and what is important to them when purchasing or selling a home. I listen to my clients carefully without posing my personal opinions, and utilize my knowledge of the Delaware and Chester Counties to provide professional advice, particularly in these areas. I always put my clients first and provide them with the information, research, and guidance that is required in today’s real estate market environment, so that they may be able to decide where they personally would like to live and call home.
- Business Affiliations • Suburban West REALTORS® Association • Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- Education • Indiana University of Pennsylvania - BA • Widener University – Masters in Social Work
- Communities Served Aston, Broomall, Chester City, Chester County, Clifton Heights, Delaware County, Drexel Hill, Folcroft, Havertown, Landsdowne, Lower Merion, Main Line, Marple, Media, Morton, Nether Providence, Newtown, Parkside, Radnor, Ridley, Ridley Park, Rose Valley, Springfield, Swarthmore, Upland, Upper Darby, Upper Providence, Wallingford, West Chester,