It’s my goal to make your next real estate transaction as stress free as possible even if it’s you first time.
Contact Mr. Daniel Hayden
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 609 E Baltimore Pike, Media, PA 19063 Office Phone: (610) 566-1100 Mobile Phone: (610) 299-5623 Business: (610) 484-1040 Fax: (800) 619-7613 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Daniel Hayden
- Relationships are more important than transactions
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.” Warren Buffett (1930 – ) American businessman and philanthropist
- I have a vested interest in making sure everyone I serve is completely satisfied at the end of our transaction together.
- I know that if you are not happy, you won’t refer me to your friends and family who are in need of my services. Since referrals are my primary source of new business, I don’t just want to meet expectations; I want to exceed them. I know that’s the kind of service I appreciate myself, and that’s the service I am proud to deliver.
- I want to build a community of relationships, not just a list of past clients. That is why I devote myself to serving the needs of my clients before, during and after each transaction.
- Ultimately, my goal is to have a long-term relationship here I can provide exceptional service that you are confident referring to your friends and family for years to come.
- I’m married with 2 children; we live in Aston, PA I grew up in Prospect Park Pa.
- Worked the TV industry for 10 years prior to my Real Estate carrier
- PA License Number AB065855 DE License Number R4-0016327
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS (PAR) & Suburban West REALTORS Association
- e-Pro, Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Mediator for Suburban West REALTORS Association
- NRT trained for comercial real estate
- Member of Suburban West REALTORS Association Professional standards committee
- Took required sales persons courses and passed PA licensing exam in 2002
- Passed the DE nonresident sales persons Exam in 2004
- Took additional class work to earn required credits for PA Brokers license & Passed state exam in 2005
- Trained Mediator for Suburban West REALTORS Association since 2006
- Assisting 1st time home buyers
- Assisting seniors and their families
- Tech savy & social media friendly
- Buffini real estate coaching client
- Real Estate Investors
- experience is helping buyers & sellers of distressed properties & familiar with the renovation mortgage process (FHA 203k)
- experience in assisting clients selling due to a divorce
- REO (Bank Owned Property) experience
- Experience assisting relocation clients
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers