Hello & Welcome! "Helping People Help Themselves" Since 1991... Testimonials; fun Youtube Video: http://youtu.be/XZNlQtN07sg for you
Contact Michael Mangia
Office: Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate Address: 300 Union Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602 Office Phone: (814) 946-4343 Mobile Phone: (814) 932-8888 Business: (814) 946-4343 x121 Fax: (814) 946-5488 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Michael Mangia
- Associate of the No. 1 real estate agency in Blair County for the past 20+ years. *Sensitive to your needs. "From Condos to Castles"
- Serving Sellers and Buyers in Blair County and surrounding areas.
- Licensed memeber of National & Pennsylvania Associations of Realtors, Pennsylvania State University Graduate
- Strong family values, *Grandfather of 5, and strong ties to the community. *“Mike was very professional and attentive to our needs and concerns. From beginning to end, we always knew you were right there for us!! Thank you. – Dr. George and Sandra Zlupko
- Outgoing and calm personality, but serious and smart! *Mike shows concern for “Senior Citizens”, the excellent quality was more than we expected, he’s an asset, very kind and professional- we felt so comfortable – John & Darlene Negri
- Willing to go that extra mile for my clients. *Mike never gave up - when I did! Excellent Job! "Butch" Conrad
- Access to relocation broker network. I just help local Sellers sell their property in Johnstown. Recently had Buyers that bought in Lewistown also. Have had others...
- Superb Representative with the Experience You Need! Calm, thorough, and easy to understand with the paperwork.
- "Helping People Help Themselves" Since 1991... Fun Youtube Videos: http://youtu.be/XZNlQtN07sg & http://youtu.be/JwLuHcfUhsg
- *“Mike went above and beyond for us! He was wonderful to us every time we called. He answered any and all questions that we had, if he didn’t have any answer he would find out and let us know. Thank you Mike!” - Gerald Oswalt, II & Beth Daughenbaugh *Satisfied Buyers *“Mike you have the charisma that makes people like you and the integrity that we hope for. It would have been easy for you to take advantage of the fact that I knew nothing about the value of my property, and you got me more than I expected! I trusted you, respected you, and liked you. We met as total strangers but after the sale I felt I had a good friend! My sincere thanks,” - Shirley Moreland *Satisfied Seller
- Previous International President's Circle Award winner.
- Previous Diamond Society Award winner.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- Past Circle of Excellence Award winner.
- Circle of Honor Referrals Award winner.
- Sterling Society Award winner.
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Qualified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Qualified Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR)
- Constuction, Mechanical fields experienced! I have a trained eye that has been highly helpful to people over the years...
- *"We knew it was the smartest and best choice to choose you to be our agent. Your top-selling record speaks volumes. Your knowledge and advice helped sell our mother_s house quickly and efficiently. We thank you for doing an excellent job._ - Cathy Glasshauser, Lee Ann Lightner, and Connie Counsman *Satisfied Sellers *_Michael Mangia, our agent, stands in the upper echelon of this field. We cannot say enough good things about him. He was available, kept us updated, understood building concepts & costs, made things problem free as things arose even from the others side of the transaction _ very professional.” - Charles & Carole Jensen ‘* “Mike was always available to us. He is an honorable and reputable agent that knows how to Close the deal! Sold our property in 30 days and bought one at a good price. Excellent!” – Eric & Cheryl Wible - “Wible’s Corner”
- National Association of REALTORS
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS
- Allegheny Highland Association of REALTORS
- Penn State Graduate!
- Experienced in HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Construction fields from previous work duties. An experienced eye to help uncover any questionable system of a home... Restored own Farmhouse years ago!!
- *“Mike has been a blessing to my family! He responds to calls instantly. Four deals – 2 homes, 2 businesses that he's gone out of his way to give us his care and inform us. Thank you!" *29th Street Corner Store: Steve & Rose Cokrlic
- Very pleased! We know Mike and wanted him for the job. We liked the manner in which he kept the family informed on an ongoing basis; his interest and professionalism was shown to us. Ten years ago a friend had a "not-so-pleasant' experience with another agent so I avoided your agency, however Mike has regained my confidence with your agency. I hope all the agents are as thorough as him. Excellent!" Carol M. King (& family -Marlett) *Satisfied Seller
- *"Mike Mangia is a pleasure to work with! Very professional. Excellent!" Jim & Pam Montgomery - "of Montgomery Brothers Commercial Plumbers"
- *Mike Mangia was wonderful. Always answered your call, your questions, and helped calm nerves. He was there every step of the way. I tell everyone about Mike! He was proactive sending a letter stating he would like to be our Realtor. Then he backed it up with action. Impressed with the speed and effect of the ads, Listing, Showings, Open House, and Closed within a month! Thank you!! Excellent! Five Gold Stars out of five for Mike!" Terry & Robin Shoeman * Satisfied Sellers
- *"Mike had the perfect balance of professionalism and personalism for my wife and me. Dedicated, informative, and has a superb quality of service! He is the man!! Excellent!" Joshua & Lauren Gearhart * Satisfied Buyers
- Superb Representation for First Time Home Buyers to Luxury Home Buyers
- Achieved Senior Citizen Help (SRES)
- Residential & Commercial Experience
- Smooth Closing Experience
- Experienced in the Trade Fields to help the process along and protect and inform my clients of related systems to make more informed decisions, like advice on testing that should be considered...
- I participate in Community Service through helping the American Cancer Society,American Breat Cancer Society, etc.
- I started a drive called "TV's for Seniors" for Nursing Home Occupants that do not have a television to use. It is now self sustaining, but I do still get an occasional call or questions. I've had many "pats on the back"... This was very gratifying!!
- *"Mike is Awesome!!! Friendship / Professionalism / Promptness / Virtue... Excellent!!!" Anthony "Tony" Branda *Satisfied Seller
- *"Mike worked diligently with us to sell our home in a timely manner. He was always a phone call away and offered wonderful advice on things we could do to sell our home. We couldn't have found a better man for the job!" Jason & Maria Strohm
- *"Mike was great - always available. Good reputation & Excellent!" Randy & Beth Roland *Ground purchase *"Mike was very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent! Impressive & Recommended." Joe Campbell & Selenea McKee
- Previous experience in construction and technical fields. Available 7 days a week most the time...
- Investment property experience.
- Superb representation for Buyers or Sellers. Safety Concerned. Strong insight to foresee the possible developements throughout the transaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Sensitive to clients needs - On Your Team!
- Great follow up. Typically return all communications from clients within 24 hours.
- Extensive marketing skills for Sellers. All my listings sell provided the Sellers can act on the proper advice I give them.
- I have helped a Psychiatrist , Psychologists, an Anesthesiologist, a former District Attorney, Clergy, Contractors, Appraisers, a Loan Officer, a Pro-Basketball player, a nationally recognized Wildlife Artist, to investors, business owners and Managers, Mechanics / Tradesmen, store Clerks, laborers, and the handicapped, Elderly (SRES), and Retired persons, etc.
- Testimonials: *“Mike Mangia was wonderful. Always answered your call, your questions, and helped calm nerves. He was there every step of the way. I tell everyone about Mike! He was proactive sending a letter stating he would like to be our Realtor. Then he backed it up with action. Impressed with the speed and effect of the ads, Listing, Showings, Open House, and Closed within a month! Thank you!! Excellent! Five Gold Stars out of five for Mike! - Terry & Robin Shoeman *Satisfied Sellers
- *"Mike never gave up when I did – Excellent Job!" Butch Conrad *"Mike kept us informed every step of the way & certainly made a difficult process of selling a home from out of town very easy. His dedication was very impressive!" Vince Rieger “Mike Mangia was excellent throughout the sale of our home. He is a calming influence and knowledgeable of all aspects of a sale. He is a great representative of your agency and was very patient with us. A double thumbs up from my wife and I. Excellent!” - Kenneth & Tonya James *Satisfied Seller – Sold home in 12 days!! *“Mike was an extremely big help to us when we needed it. He is knowledgeable, friendly, always available for us and we now consider him a friend. Have referred others & will always come back to Mike if we need real estate assistance in the future. He went above & beyond. Excellent!” - Cindy Colledge & Douglas Heck *Satisfied Sellers
- *“Mike Mangia was great to work with! I was impressed by how quickly he took care of any concerns or questions. I would recommend Mike!” - Jamie & Dustin Woomer *Satisfied Seller “Thanks again to Mike Mangia’s courtesy, service, understanding my situation, and prompt sale of my home. Excellent!” - Jack E. Duffy *Satisfied Seller “Former Postmaster” *“Very pleased! We know Mike and wanted him for the job. We liked the manner in which he kept the family informed on an ongoing basis; his interest and professionalism was shown to us. Ten years ago a friend had a “not-so-pleasant” experience with another agent so I avoided your agency, however Mike has regained my confidence with your agency. I hope all the agents are as through as him. Excellent!” - Carol M. King (& family) *Satisfied Seller
New Construction Homes
- Have helped folks when dealing with New Home Builders to make sure the specifics were covered properly and understood.
- Good Direction for the right type of Builder for the needs of the Buyer.
- From Condo's to Castles! An experience with less hassles!!
- It is good to have an extra set of eyes and ears when going about this. Asking the right questions is of utmost importance at this high expenditure time...
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties