Michael Coleman - Coldwell Banker Hearthside, REALTORS Award WinnerCongratulations to Michael Coleman - Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors(r) Award Winning Real Estate Agent
Contact Mike Coleman
Office: Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors Address: 350 W. Main Street, Collegeville, PA 19426 Office Phone: (610) 489-7700 Mobile Phone: (484) 942-6266 Business: (610) 326-1500 Fax: (610) 489-1956 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mike Coleman
- Serving clients in Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, Bucks County and Philadelphia.
- Representing Buyers, Sellers, and Tenants in complex transactions including leases, residential sales, lease purchases, and commercial sales.
- Community-Oriented...as an avid supporter of various community and youth programs in the Philadelphia and Baltimore areas, I commit a portion of every sale to one of these causes. My success is their success.
- Top Realtors of 2011 Past and current clients voted me into Suburban Life Magazine's Top Realtors of 2011 for outstanding client service.
- Spirit Award I am proud to have received this award for my leadership within my office, and willingness to work as a team player. While personal production and financial goals are important, it is also just as important to remember that people accomplish more when they work together. This is reflected in my interaction with agents and clients on a daily basis.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Montgomery County Association of Realtors
- Member, Trend Multiple Listing Service
- Real Estate License earned in February 2009.
- Bachelor's of Social Work: 2008 Widener University
- High School Diploma: 2002 Upper Merion Area High School
- Decade of service to clients and consumers, in a variety of capacities.
- Tech-savvy! The use of some of the latest technology allows me to provide continuous service to clients from anywhere in the country.
- Flexibility--Need help at odd hours? I will work around your schedule. Evenings and weekends are not a problem.
- Residential Purchases, Sales, and Rentals
- Property Management
- Are you unsure of what you need, or whether or not I can help? Just call! Part of professional conduct is making sure you have the right person for the job--even if it is someone else. You can be confident that if I feel someone else has more specific knowledge about how to help you, I will bring them on board or refer you directly to them.
- BUYERS Many people do not know that Realtors will represent buyers in the same type of exclusive capacity as sellers. For most buyers, the purchase of a home is the biggest investment they will ever make. Sellers have agents working hard to get them everything they want, and it is essential that buyers have the same type of representation. Whether you need to move fast or are casually looking for the right home to hit the market, I stay with you from start to finish, and will work tirelessly to find a home that meets your needs.
- SELLERS I build trust with sellers by first understanding why they are selling, as this motivation determines every step of the process. By understanding your goals and priorities, I can more effectively represent you to help you realize those goals as quickly as possible.
- RENTALS Whether you are an investor looking for help managing a growing portfolio of properties, or a tenant who is not quite ready to buy yet, I can help. I have handled dozens of rental listings and tenants looking for new apartments or rental homes, and pride myself on providing the same exceptional level of service that I give to luxury buyers and sellers. The respect that I give all of my clients drives them to not only return to me, but also to refer family and friends--the highest compliment for anyone in a service profession.
- RELOCATION Whether across town or around the world, my network has someone that can help you. As a member of the award-winning Cartus network, I have access to thousands of agents, offices, and brokerages all over the world. Even more importantly, when I refer a clients, they are not placed in a random pool. I personally select and interview an agent to determine whether they are truly a match for my clients.
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATION For any party to a real estate transaction, a contract can have significant impact for years to come. While the vast majority of transactions go smoothly, it is when unexpected situations arise that the contract is most important. I never let my clients sign anything that they do not thoroughly understand and feel comfortable with, and have an eye for detail that proves essential in recognizing when terms that seem simple enough may have serious implications down the line.
New Construction Homes
- Are you excited about the idea of customizing a home to meet your needs specific needs?
- Or how about designing a home from the ground up that will truly reflect you and your family in every way?
- Call me so that we can discuss your dream home, and so I can keep you informed of current and upcoming communities in your areas of choice.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes