Audia Otto Video Profilehttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=24860 We would like to introduce Audia Otto of the Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Sales Office in Murrysville, PA. Please enjoy the video.
Contact Audia Otto
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Address: 3865 Reed Blvd, Murrysville, PA 15668 Office Phone: (724) 327-0123 Business: (724) 325-4281 Fax: (724) 327-8724 Email: email@example.com
About Audia Otto
- I’ve been a managing broker since 1986 and I’ve coached hundreds of agents. I’ve developed the skills of talented newcomers and I’ve worked with experienced agents to help them bring their service to the next level. I challenge my sales associates to exceed the boundaries of how real estate is typically practiced.
- Ongoing training is key to success in the ever changing real estate world. I help my agents stay on top of their game with national speakers, hands-on technology training, individualized office-based training and online courses offered through Coldwell Banker University.
- I provide support to my agents through every stage of working with a client. In my over 30 years in real estate, I’ve seen first hand how many things can go wrong in a transaction. I help my agents avoid pitfalls for their clients and I am there to help them through it when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Prior to entering real estate, had a successful career in education. Director of a pre-school in California and taught elementary, high school and college level courses in Idaho, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Proud mother of Candace Otto MacDonald, Miss Pennsylvania 2003.
- Member of the NRT 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 President’s Council for Managers. Members of this elite group are recognized for their exemplary leadership in managing one of the top offices in NRT. (Awarded to the Top 20% of NRT Managers Nationwide)
- Currently serving as Mediator for the Professional Standards and Arbitration Committee for the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, has also served as Chairman. This committee is responsible for a key priority of the Association, the ethical conduct of its members. The committee holds hearings regarding alleged violations of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and the arbitration of monetary disputes between REALTORS®.
- Past President of Andron Epiphanon Fraternity. Responsible for recognizing members of the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh who have been highly successful in the sale, listing and leasing of real estate and have demonstrated excellence in their profession.
- I’ve also served on the Budget/Finance and Strategic Planning committee the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Carlow University in Pittsburgh
- Master of Science degree from Old Dominion University in Virginia.
- A Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Associate Broker
- Licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since 1979.
- E-Pro, Certification for Internet Marketing (National Association of Realtors)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Previews Property Manager
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties