Contact Eleanor Zecchino
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Address: 1630 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15241 Office Phone: (412) 833-5405 Mobile Phone: (412) 276-2275 Voice Mail: (412) 343-7711 Fax: (412) 833-7620 Email: Eleanor.Zecchino@pittsburghmoves.com
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer for many years
- Complete charge of New Construction sites for 3 years at two different locations
- My greatest award is finding that special house that fits all your needs! If this is your dream, give me a call!
- S.R.E.S. This was a real eye opener dealing with clients from a completely different point of view.
- Almost 30 years in the business has given me great experience in helping everyone from first time buyers to senior citizen. Your house is out there and I will find it for you. If you are selling, I will showcase your house and have it sold quickly.
- Most of my business is from personal referrals. I have sold and listed as many as 4 houses for the same client.
- Houses, Twnhouses, Condos, Co-ops, Warehouses--I have sold them all now let me sell them for you!
- For my sellers, I'm generating a broad exposure for their property at leading Internet real estate sites
- I'm looking forward to posting at least 8 photos of your home and a detailed property description to attract interested buyers.
- For First-Time Buyers, "Eleanor Zecchino" will make this whole search "E.Z." for you! Together we will find your home!
- With our Internet marketing programs plus our technology and resources, we will provide qualified and interested buyers quickly.
- I'm using 5,600 search terms at the Internet's biggest search engine sites to drive buyers to our online properties.
- First-Time Buyers will be qualified guaranteed the best mortgage rate and receive a home warranty with ease for their "first home!"
- I look forward to helping Senior Citizens sell and find a new home. This is a big decision for you and one I enjoy working it our with you.
- If you are a Senior Citizen and know you will not stay in your current house alone, then maybe you should look for your new house now, and make those arrangements together.
- First-Time Home Buyers--Let me educate you in finding your dream house. There is a lot to choose from!
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers