Debbie Solano Land Watch videoDo you need help finding the right property within commuting distance of Tulsa? Debbie Solano with Coldwell Banker Select’s Land & Ranch Division, specializes in matching buyers with hobby farms, horse properties, cattle ranches, and country estates withi
Contact Deborah Solano
Office: Coldwell Banker Select Address: 4408 S. Harvard Ave., Tulsa, OK 74135 Office Phone: (918) 712-4310 Mobile Phone: (918) 724-8201 Fax: (918) 712-4311 Email: email@example.com
About Deborah Solano
- Broker Associate
- ABR, AHWD, CHMS, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, REOS, SRES
- Midtown Tulsa Office 4408 S. Harvard Avenue Tulsa, OK 74135
- Direct: 918-712-4473
- Full Time Residential Real Estate Agent
- Member, Land & Ranch Division Coldwell Banker Select
- Member, Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) Member, Realtors Land Institute (RLI) Member, American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- Lived on a 60-acre farm in Claremore, OK for 16 years
- Currently reside in Tulsa, OK
- Fluent in French
- 1973 Valedictorian, Brewster High School, Brewster, NY
- 1973 New York State Regents Scholarship recipient
- 1977 Awarded a Graduate Assistantship
- 1978 Nominated for a Library of Congress Internship
- 1991 Awarded full-tuition Nicholson scholarship to Perkins School of Theology at SMU
- 1993 Awarded the Dr. and Mrs. J. P. Bray Award in Hebrew for outstanding scholarship in Biblical Hebrew
- 1993 Awarded the Charley T. and Jesse James Bible Award for outstanding academic achievement in biblical courses and overall scholastic performance
- 1994 summa cum laude graduate of Vince Mooney Real Estate School, Tulsa, OK
- 1994, Licensed by Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC License No. 120358)
- B.A. summa cum laude 1977, SUNY at Albany, College of Arts & Sciences, Albany, NY
- M.L.S. 1978, SUNY at Albany, School of Library and Information Science, Albany, NY
- M.Div. cum laude 1997, Southern Methodist University, Perkins School of Theology, Dallas, TX
- Coursework in Horse Management, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
- Coursework in Golf Course and Landscape Management, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
- Course in Masonry and Carpentry Northeast Area Vo-Tech Center, Pryor Creek, OK
- Coursework in computer programming and web weaving, Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
- Coursework in Education, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah and Broken Arrow, OK
- Coursework in Oil & Gas Drilling and Production, High Plains Technology Center, Woodward, OK
- Continuing real estate education classes provided by Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors (GTAR), Tulsa, OK
- Continuing real estate education classes provided by the Realtors Land Institute (RLI).
- Continuing real estate education classes provided by Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Tulsa, OK
- Continuing real estate education classes provided by Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Selling homes and land in town and within an hour or two of Tulsa, specializing in selling land, country estates, hobby farms, ranches, horse properties, and rural properties. Short Sale specialist. Also work with investors, first-time buyers, and move-up buyers.
- I think of my business as a dart board with a big circle around Tulsa. While I am most familiar with mid-town Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Rogers County, I market and show properties in 21 counties of northeast Oklahoma. I grew up in the exurbs of New York City because my father exported oilfield machinery all over the world. In my brain any property within two to three hours of Tulsa as perfectly workable. If I were wealthy I'd have a house in midtown Tulsa and a little horse farm adjacent to one of our beautiful lakes. Here you can have it all!
- Landowner Relations, i.e., helping prospective buyers and current holders of fee simple and surface rights to understand their options in the impact and ramification of oil & gas drilling and production
- CRS -- Certified Residential Specialist. Membership Chairperson and Website Chairperson for the Oklahoma CRS Chapter.
- Member of the REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI). I am a candidate for the ALC designation.
- ABR -- Accredited Buyer Representative AHWD -- At Home with Diversity designee CHMS -- Certified Home Marketing Specialist e-PRO -- Designated internet and electronic media specialist GRI -- Graduate Realtor Institute SRES -- Seniors Real Estate Specialist REOS -- Real Estate Owned Specialist (lender-owned properties)
- Member of the Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS (GTAR) Member of the Rogers County REALTORS Association Member of the Northeast Oklahoma Board of REALTORS (Grand Lake) Member of the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS (OAR) Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- Member of the St. John Auxiliary, volunteering as Pastoral Care Visitor at St. John Medical Center in midtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. I also sing in the choir at the Church of St. Mary in Brookside; I am an alto. I have been a regular participant in the adoration program at St. John Hospital.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE); experienced short sale agent.
- MidtownTulsaRealEstate.net MidtownTulsaRealEstate.com
- Finding pretty land with scenic views, hills, trees, good dirt, and good pasture for horses with access to riding.
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative