With over 18 years full time service in real estate, I have the knowledge, experience and tools to provide you the best service possible.
Contact Mr. Ronnie Maynard
Office: Coldwell Banker Heart of Oklahoma Real Estate Address: 1726 N Green Ave, Purcell, OK 73080 Office Phone: (405) 527-3012 Mobile Phone: (405) 659-8217 Fax: (405) 527-9239 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. Ronnie Maynard
- MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICES (MLS): We promote our listings to other Brokerages through two Multi-list Systems (Norman MLS and Oklahoma City MLS) to provide maximum exposure to all Realtors in central Oklahoma.
- ON-LINE WEB SITES: Our Coldwell Banker affiliation and promotion of listings on two MLS services results in numerous feeds to online web sites such as Coldwell Banker.com, Realtor.com, cbheart.com, Google, AOL real estate, trulia, Yahoo, Oodle, Homescape, MyRealty, and Zillow.com, just to name a few. Your property will be accessible to more than 85% of homebuyers using the web to search for homes.
- BRAND NAME RECOGNITION: The Coldwell Banker organization is a nationally recognized company with an outstanding reputation for integity, service and excellence. We joined the Coldwell Banker organization in 1997 to increase our local and national exposure and better serve our customers. Our focus is to provide the best services possible for home sellers and buyers alike utilizing the tools and Brand Name Recognition provided by Coldwell Banker.
- TWO OFFICES TO SERVE YOU: Our company has served this area since 1978 and is locally owned and operated. We are proud of our reputation for honesty, integrity, and professionalism in the services we provide. Four years after our successful affilation with the Coldwell Banker organization in 1997, we opened a second office in Norman to provide more effective and efficient service to the public and increase our market share. Both offices are staffed with dedicated professionals who have the tools and expertise required to provide outstanding service to our customers.
- LOCAL ACTION PLANS: We will advertise your property in the local newspapers, promote your listing to the associates in both our offices and other real estate companies, hold "open houses" as appropriate, and distribute promotional materials on your property to key market areas (local, state, and national) to attract potential buyers.
- Graduated from Washington High School Business Degree from the University of Oklahoma
- Earned my Real Estate license in 1986 Started as Full Time Realtor in 1994
- Past president of the Purcell Board of Realtors and have searved on Board of Directors for several years, and server as State Director for 2 years
- I have earned membership in the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society four year, the International Sterling Society five years, and am completing the requirements for my Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
- 18 years as a full time Realtor and Office Manager
- Born and raised in McClain County, Oklahoma
- Graduate of Washington High School
- Bachelor degree from the University of Oklahoma
- My wife, Nancy, and I have been married over 49 years.
- We have two sons, both married, and four wonderful grandchildren.
- After retiring from my job after 31 years, I entered the real estate business in 1994
- With over 18 years in the real estate business, I have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to povide you with professional real estate services.
- Being an affiliate of the Coldwell Banker organization gives us the tools, technology and BRAND NAME RECOGNITION to provide you the best service available.
- Family, and Christian and Family Values, are very important to me and are evident in the way I run my real estate business.
- Residential Home Sales
- Homes on acreages
- Listing and Sale of Foreclosure Homes
- Lots and land